• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Closing of the World

DeletedUser5014

There are no enemies of resistance left in Navardun,most of the players stopped playing and we just take of empty villages.So we ask developers to announce terms for closing this world as further playing in half-empty world is rather boring and senseless.

DeletedUser486

It was senseless to begin with, with how you "played" the world.

DeletedUser486

Ive been beaten a lot of times, by a lot of tribes, not all of them I liked or respected. ENT are the first I would say aren't winners.

DeletedUser2369

Ive been beaten a lot of times, by a lot of tribes, not all of them I liked or respected. ENT are the first I would say aren't winners.
Im not sure exactly what happened (not playing en40), but I believe its just how things go these days. I feel the same way in en37, and a similar comment was made there at the same world age as the OP.

DeletedUser5044

Hey. And how do you think you need to play correctly? Do not conquer your villages? Or something else?

DeletedUser2369

Yato is "old guard", a player who played back in the days before the rebalancing, before relocation, before coop, before tribe skills. Or at least as those things were being brought out. The culture of the game has changed alot since then. Few players from back then still play, and those that return often find that the way that things are done now is very close to what we used to redicule back in the day. Merges that result in the top 100 players all being in the same tribe in the early days of a world (what we consider early days - worlds used to run for years, now they are lucky to run a few months) and then effectively bully the remaining active players into submission. Usually thes big players have little to no skill compared to what we used to play with, simply because the rebalancing has reduced the need for skill, so we struggle to call them "winners". On the other hand, the "skillfull" way we play requires alot more time and energy, and the rebalance has made it so that we get little return from that investment, so why would players these days bother earning that skill? Winning is winning, however you come by it.

DeletedUser486

Yato is "old guard", a player who played back in the days before the rebalancing, before relocation, before coop, before tribe skills. Or at least as those things were being brought out. The culture of the game has changed alot since then. Few players from back then still play, and those that return often find that the way that things are done now is very close to what we used to redicule back in the day. Merges that result in the top 100 players all being in the same tribe in the early days of a world (what we consider early days - worlds used to run for years, now they are lucky to run a few months) and then effectively bully the remaining active players into submission. Usually thes big players have little to no skill compared to what we used to play with, simply because the rebalancing has reduced the need for skill, so we struggle to call them "winners". On the other hand, the "skillfull" way we play requires alot more time and energy, and the rebalance has made it so that we get little return from that investment, so why would players these days bother earning that skill? Winning is winning, however you come by it.
How about flooding the map with starter accounts to control how much competition lands in a centred core location created specifically forna tribe who then uses scripts to automate farming and throws so much money at the game that they are basically paying for a win they are already cheating for?

One day we can make a tribe where we bring some old hats and win with a sub 60ish (or less) player tribe hehe just gotta get some of the old hats back with time on their hands to play. Also I'm curious, i know there are the whales that spend tons of money on the game, but scripts? Is this TW1 with the tabbed or scripted farming? Or are people just botting and not being punished.

DeletedUser2369

there are no legal scripts. I have seen the accusation before but i havent seen anyone with proof that its actually happening. the mods have to be 100% certain that bots are being used to take any actions, and bots are usually coded to prevent that sort of evidence.

DeletedUser486

there are no legal scripts. I have seen the accusation before but i havent seen anyone with proof that its actually happening. the mods have to be 100% certain that bots are being used to take any actions, and bots are usually coded to prevent that sort of evidence.
Mods aren't even able to investigate it. But it's always interesting putting some defense in a barb and watching small hits on it regularly for hours until the player gets back to their account and sends a clear.

DeletedUser4945

Im not sure exactly what happened (not playing en40), but I believe its just how things go these days. I feel the same way in en37, and a similar comment was made there at the same world age as the OP.

Hang on , what about en37? It feels like some people are saying about merge to win.
IF we really merge to win, i have no idea how some of us in TNS have offensive bash points above 100mil. we been nuking villas stack to 100~120k provision worth.

DeletedUser2369

sorry, meant 38.
on a side note, off bash is not indicitive of not merging. In fact, as you kill more troops when they arent active and stacking, high off bash often means theres no real fight to be had. High def bash in the other tribes are what indicates the world hasnt merged. Not making any comment on how things really are in 37, just rebuffing the point that high bash means you arent merging.

DeletedUser4451

If you check the history on en37, you will find that tns has merged with around 3tribes (or atleast took in there active members). They have 80 members currently. I'm also yet to see a player on the with 100m bash.
But mightlord will say there's been no merging. Before the tools went down I counted atleast 30 players from tribes like w.t.
I stated this on the other fourm for 37 that merging to end worlds quickly ruins the game. Never mind mass coining

DeletedUser3087

@BeatricePretty You seriously think that they will close a world because you think it should be finished? In the past their have been people waiting months for a world to close that should have closed when it hit 80%...So they wouldn't close worlds that met the closing requirement... now you are asking to close worlds that you think needs closing because you demoralized the opposition and no longer think the world needs playing as no one is fighting back... Well why don't you just merge much easier to be honest

DeletedUser486

@BeatricePretty You seriously think that they will close a world because you think it should be finished? In the past their have been people waiting months for a world to close that should have closed when it hit 80%...So they wouldn't close worlds that met the closing requirement... now you are asking to close worlds that you think needs closing because you demoralized the opposition and no longer think the world needs playing as no one is fighting back... Well why don't you just merge much easier to be honest
hBOCfrZ.jpg

ENT is the main tribe, Majestic and the rank 25 partially merged Bear Cubs are their weir tribes. This is not counting all the accounts that fell short of the target location they flooded so that they wouldn't have much competition resulting in them now complaining there is noone fighting.

DeletedUser486

Lol and yet you are the ones complaining that noone is fighting, so if you arent even enjoying it, why play this way? What is the point? You are the only ones that see yourselves as winners.

DeletedUser2369

according to google translate:
how we achieved victory is our business. We came and won. You quit playing and you can write whatever you like in your miserable excuse.

actually its not just your business. its everyone who played the worlds business, thats quite an arrogant thing to say. Besides, Yato has yet to make an excuse, he has only expressed his opinion on how the world has gone. Are you really gonna sit there and belittle the opinion of anyone who disagrees with you?