• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Church

• Thread starter DeletedUser3444
  • Start date

DeletedUser3444

Hey,

Does anyone know how many catapults I need in order to destroy a church? o_O

2ghHla.jpg

ples

yours sincerely,
BremFM

DeletedUser2616

make 1-1.5K to be sure. I think @GRhin worked it out to be around that. But that was without walls.

DeletedUser2754

A church has 800 hitpoints.
Each cat you send has 1 offensive hitpoint.

You then need to multiply the offensive and the defensive hitpoints by the offensive (faith, luck, officer, weapon mastery) and defensive (wall, faith) modifiers.

You need to hitdown at least more than 50% of a level to hit it down. What this means is, if you have both modifiers at 100% you would need:
Level 1 church > 401 cats
Level 2 church > 1201 cats
Level 3 church > 2001 cats

Instead of sending 2k cats to destroy a level 3 church you can also send 3 attacks of 401 cats.

Normally it will be behind a wall so normally you'll need +800 cats. And because you don't want to take chances on luck and so on, I'd say you should always send at least 900 cats.

DeletedUser2847

600 cats is enough when you hit emty town with no walls

DeletedUser3390

Are you sure you are attacking a church and not a chapel?
Because I think you can't destroy chapel by using catapults

DeletedUser2754

If paladin is equipped with aletheia's bonfire at level 1 = 25% boost of the cats

You hit the village with >>> cats*offmod*palweapon = 456*0.93*1.25 = 530.1 offensive hitpoints
Church hitpoints defense >>> churchHP*defmod = 1360 defensive hitpoints

To hit down 1 level you needed offHP > defHP*50% <=> offHP > 1360*0.5 <=> offHP = 780

You needed a number bigger than 780 as offensive hitpoints.

If the wepon was at level 3, you'd have taken it down, for instance
456*0.93*2 = 848.16

DeletedUser2084

This is why catapults are so useless in the game. It's just so much easier to noble your own village to lose the church or noble the church village of an enemy to take the church from them.

DeletedUser3444

They should nerf it. I need those catapults to destroy Sir Sausage's village.