• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

church question

DeletedUser

how do i know if i need to build another church or not? i nobled a village outside a province but have no idea if i need to build a church there?

is it 1 church per province or?? sorry first church world and no idea where to check the faith

DeletedUser16

Yes, you should always have at least one church per province to have 100% faith for all villages and troops within that province.

When you attempt to send an attack to a player in the province you do not have a church the combat strength will be decreased by 50% which you will be able to see in the attack window, though in this screenshot I have a church, therefore it is 100%. Also please not that morale can decrease the combat strength regardless of you having the church or not.

2EXKkkV.png

DeletedUser486

Church level 2 gives your troops a %5 bonus to fighting, and Church level 3 gives your troops another %5 bonus. so inside that province, your attack strength would become %110 with a level 3 and your defense bonus would top out at %220.

DeletedUser

so one level 3 per province is good? also if i attack a village from one province to another why does my faithful paladin thing does not go at 100% i hit at 87%
i taught it ignored the church??

DeletedUser486

87% suggests you did hit WITH faith, you may have lost attack power with either a negative roll on luck, or because you are attacking a player less than a quarter of your size and your troops' morale to attack is lowered.

I would say that the level 3 Church has it's benefits, but also it's drawbacks. A fully built church swallows up over half of your village's population, so I generally don't build a level 3 in a province I don't have a lot of villages in.

DeletedUser

but with my paladin faithful thing? will it count as a faith hit?? even outside the province??

DeletedUser486

Yes. As long as he is attacking from a village that has that research activated.

DeletedUser

ok thanks i did not want to suicide as a non faith attack would cost me 5 times