• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

CHirp, CHirp

DeletedUser

haha no one wants to chat by the looks or collect there 2k winnings

DeletedUser1098

Might seem dead on the forums but the server's pretty live I'll have you know :)

DeletedUser

Lets bring some life to this world's forum?

Hows everyone doing?

DeletedUser

Why is our tribe ranking all screwed up?? The tribes shown aren't even the ones on our world!

DeletedUser

WingBlade;n14413 said:
Why is our tribe ranking all screwed up?? The tribes shown aren't even the ones on our world!

Technical problems at Innogames their end. Haven't read anything about a fix yet.

DeletedUser

I would kind of really like some news on when we can expect this fixed as well. Server opened, we played a week or so maybe then the list got messed up and has been I think a couple weeks now. The list apparently works just fine on the NEW server. I kind of like this server though and would really appreciate our rankings working again. All this extended mess is causing are more ppl to LEAVE here and go to the new server. So, an answer please on how many more days till this is completely fixed? :)

DeletedUser

wednesday the 17th of december is the date next update will be released im led to belive that the rankings will be fixed then

DeletedUser

Well maybe not as they are still not working. :(

But this post is meant to be positive. Nice job on 1.6 so far developers. Love the new forum look. Much easier to navigate. Liked my first daily gift and can't wait to test the rest. Also it seemed faster this AM to switch from village to village. Keep up the good work, it's appreciated.

DeletedUser430

WingBlade, I would like to apologize for this. We are aware of the issue with the tribe ranking and I have listed this for our CM to view and report to the devs. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

DeletedUser1498

Wow, what a frustrating Sunday. Glitchy and unstable server has wasted a lot of hard work!

Well now that the server is back up and running...I had a nuke that was to land around 130-2pm est when a previously cleared vill had minimal support in it but due to their server problems it calculated the attack when the servers went back up and surprise surprise my target had enough time to get more support in it. So instead of doing the attack calculation with what he would have had HOURS ago it calculate it when he re-stacks the vill. Poof goes a months work building up a nuke...thanks TW for making us pay the price of your error.
Disappointed (once again).