Cheating is the Only Reasonable Way to Play

Same with barren.your co-op solution requires a experienced and established group of players. If i was in a tribe that wasn't struggling to even defend because 75% are new and the usual case of your tribe attacking smaller ones instead of your big enemy right next to you is happening i probably wouldn't care. as said i only used it on one world and it was the norm back then.curtesy of Jhin and co. multi accounts still exist and i still report them to inno and guess what...they still growing. pre obvious when names are merely different numbers at the end.
What are you even talking about lol... You're literally bringing in a topic which is irrelevant to the whole conversation. Defending and looking at incoming is a totally different conversation. You're complaining about farming is terrible and you can't because you have no time and want to use a bot... You don't need an experience player or establish group of coops to farm, anyone can farm, it's the first thing you learn. I understand you've been using script for a while now and maybe forgot how to farm but this response is irrelevant.

Worlds small because game lacks balance .and theres really nothing you can change about that other than mass crowning or cheating.Aint jack a 1-2k player can do against a 6k player who has a 100k+ tribe helping him compared to their measly 40k so now most people join at the start get rimmed and quit because theres no way to play catch up when you got the top 2/3 tribes just napping/avoiding war and killing the small tribes untill they have enough inactives to merge and finish a world/kill of the 1 unlucky tribe that doesn't merge. its been that way for over 40 worlds now
So, your solution is to give the new players the ability to cheat to solve the issue... That's your best answer to this problem. Lol you got to be kidding me
1644621791440.png

While others recommended, faster world, smaller tribe... like seriously for 20 max. Give fresh account some kind of boost or handicap till they reach X point or villa.

What are you even talking about lol... You're literally bringing in a topic which is irrelevant to the whole conversation. Defending and looking at incoming is a totally different conversation. You're complaining about farming is terrible and you can't because you have no time and want to use a bot... You don't need an experience player or establish group of coops to farm, anyone can farm, it's the first thing you learn. I understand you've been using script for a while now and maybe forgot how to farm but this response is irrelevant.

So, your solution is to give the new players the ability to cheat to solve the issue... That's your best answer to this problem. Lol you got to be kidding me
View attachment 3164

While others recommended, faster world, smaller tribe... like seriously for 20 max. Give fresh account some kind of boost or handicap till they reach X point or villa.
ah yes. that wonderful thing known as selective reading. Missed the entire message. though its as per the norm i suppose

I’m increasingly believing that killing the game with short term totalitarian tacts if the only way to save the game. Remove the softbans. Realm ban only. No chances. If you’re caught scripting once, it’s game over.

Why do people cheat? Because the punishment isn’t worth not cheating.

If it’s once and you’re out, your scripters will either stop cheating, or they’ll stop playing. Both options can only do good for the future or the game.
A: take a hard hit to your playerbase by banning them immediately upon flagging, then have more people in the future sticking around to a fair balance; B: go softban and lose your old playerbase who you rely on much more than you think to bring in a new playerbase, while people stumbling across the game aren’t sticking around due to the imbalance

I’m increasingly believing that killing the game with short term totalitarian tacts if the only way to save the game. Remove the softbans. Realm ban only. No chances. If you’re caught scripting once, it’s game over.

Why do people cheat? Because the punishment isn’t worth not cheating.

If it’s once and you’re out, your scripters will either stop cheating, or they’ll stop playing. Both options can only do good for the future or the game.
A: take a hard hit to your playerbase by banning them immediately upon flagging, then have more people in the future sticking around to a fair balance; B: go softban and lose your old playerbase who you rely on much more than you think to bring in a new playerbase, while people stumbling across the game aren’t sticking around due to the imbalance
when did they start to softban? Edging the rules here but when i last played it wasn't a thing and that was only en53 roughly .
Softbans just make me want to troll the game/mods which got an account of mine actually perma banned on the world for "offensive behaviour". the exact thing was me saying whats in the screenshot. they upped it to a perma ban then.And i only got hard banned in the first place because i opened a support ticket going wtf(full knowing what they were doing but you need/should be given a notification that you broke rules and this is your punishment instead of doing it with not notification at all aside from missing troops)

What the mods need and this is mostly the game/dev mods and not the forum mods @InsanityBlitz is a clear code of conduct for the moderators who deal with players.If you take x action against a player then you should be sending out a Y notification to explain it. upon opening a ban appeal i was more or less told "im a senior mod you cant question my authority" when i had a very valid reason to question the banning. So i mean if thats the kind of responses we can expect from the senior moderators its hardly a wonder the games descended into a cesspool of cheating and banning waves deciding which worlds win

Attachments

• sscr.png
    sscr.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 67
  • first.png
    first.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 66
  • second.png
    second.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 63
when did they start to softban? Edging the rules here but when i last played it wasn't a thing and that was only en53 roughly .
Softbans just make me want to troll the game/mods which got an account of mine actually perma banned on the world for "offensive behaviour". the exact thing was me saying whats in the screenshot. they upped it to a perma ban then.And i only got hard banned in the first place because i opened a support ticket going wtf(full knowing what they were doing but you need/should be given a notification that you broke rules and this is your punishment instead of doing it with not notification at all aside from missing troops)

What the mods need and this is mostly the game/dev mods and not the forum mods @InsanityBlitz is a clear code of conduct for the moderators who deal with players.If you take x action against a player then you should be sending out a Y notification to explain it. upon opening a ban appeal i was more or less told "im a senior mod you cant question my authority" when i had a very valid reason to question the banning. So i mean if thats the kind of responses we can expect from the senior moderators its hardly a wonder the games descended into a cesspool of cheating and banning waves deciding which worlds win
Soft ban was implemented first i think in ortenbourg in en. the beta forums mention it in their patch update. But yeah, I’ve seen more professionalism from the newest forum mods than I’ve seen from inno probably ever

Hate to ask but if members are using 2 or more accounts/world--are they cheating-and if so do they get a ban--getting p ed sending in tickets--nothing getting done

the only scripting i approve of is farming.Because while some of you might be retired/jobless/miraculously investing enough dough to not need to work. Most of us actually do have a life. those pay to win guys your talking about? dreakinn is a "manual" player and still bumped up his tribes skill lvl via crowns . Paying to win has and will always exist. It isnt the only way to win. but it is easier unfortunately.

I'll filter recruit and build all my villages.But if you expect me , an adult working as a chef to manually farm when I'm working 12hr shifts not even sitting the hell down or having a break then your sadly mistaken. If that means i have to script farming just to compete with no lifers and crowners then I'll do it and have done it in the past back when inno didn't even care. and before that I still managed to keep up with some of the best and come out on top.

Nowadays with worlds so small and players starting mid or 2 weeks late into a world. scripting is the only way to catch up as the playerbase is so cowardly they tend to avoid fighting people that can actually challenge them because their so afraid of losing. If that(scripting farms) upsets you then sorry to tell you but your top players have probably been doing it considering overflow has been around a good 30 worlds now.

I'm not saying run scripts for attacking/supporting/building/spy/autocoins/collector.
Only farming easier to make the game even then and base it off timing skills and co-ordination with ones tribe
This. I'm a bartender and I work extremely weird and long hours. A lot of SFU is led by people in the service industry, and months ago a ton of us started working like 60-70hrs a week. This game punishes you for having a life. Even when I had the time, I have a wonderful girlfriend, great friends and a good life. I don't want to spend my limited free time grinding stupid mechanics or tagging attacks for four hours at a time.

Soft ban was implemented first i think in ortenbourg in en. the beta forums mention it in their patch update. But yeah, I’ve seen more professionalism from the newest forum mods than I’ve seen from inno probably ever
no, the first softban was on en63. was administered manually. was one of us

Hate to ask but if members are using 2 or more accounts/world--are they cheating-and if so do they get a ban--getting p ed sending in tickets--nothing getting done
that is a ..controversial question .According to moderators both in game forum and support ...they do.
However in game evidence distinctively points to no action being taken. and lets not even add in the fact they need to actually be reported for inno to even pick it up. Back on en21 i was running 2 accounts as a test to see if they would pick it up at all. between in game interactions with others and also interchangingly posting on the forum of that world with both accounts it took ME reporting MYSELF to get me actually banned.

So i am not sure what the protocol for reports are but it's without a question faulty. Lets not add they dont run their script detector often. usually just around gwen

Also how do we get rid of this new brown text box. you can hardly see what you type i had to turn my text white and then black again before i post now just to see without straining my eyes

So if I want my nanny grandpap aunt uncle brother sister and dog to play on 1 world is that OK--we are poor and only have 1 computer I hope this does not mean I am muti acc ing ?

So if I want my nanny grandpap aunt uncle brother sister and dog to play on 1 world is that OK--we are poor and only have 1 computer I hope this does not mean I am muti acc ing ?
false or true they cant really differentiate .but if you want to avoid any problem just tell support i guess :troll:

I have contacted countless times on support on issues on mobile app. No fixes done. E.g. recently emerged issue on co-op play where you cannot switch between coop and own account without half an hour waiting. Also got ban from one world cause they claim that several players using the account. They even not bother to investigate it. I believe that was caused by ISP changing IP address dynamically so often that some INNO algorithm was interpretend connection to be from different players. This started to happen after switching to use 5G connection

I have contacted countless times on support on issues on mobile app. No fixes done. E.g. recently emerged issue on co-op play where you cannot switch between coop and own account without half an hour waiting. Also got ban from one world cause they claim that several players using the account. They even not bother to investigate it. I believe that was caused by ISP changing IP address dynamically so often that some INNO algorithm was interpretend connection to be from different players. This started to happen after switching to use 5G connection
dude you can't even log into mobile now if you have over 30 villages, it's actually dumb as hell. if you recruit spies too quickly you get IP locked for like ten minutes. the whole thing is just a massive mess

dude you can't even log into mobile now if you have over 30 villages, it's actually dumb as hell. if you recruit spies too quickly you get IP locked for like ten minutes. the whole thing is just a massive mess
Had a decent amount of towns and was already struggling to log in. Then a tribe send over 1k attacks and and after that haven't been able to log in for 2 days. Guess I'll never play again

Looks to be real issues somewhere. Just thinking is Inno going to develop TW2 at all anymore. Perhaps this has fallen on to 'legacy' category where only absolutely must maintenance is done if even that.