• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

CBS Breaking News And Weekly World Analysis

Nono, that's not something I have said @ArbitraryCamel
You must read my words and respond to what I write, not what you want me to have written...

Poss posted 2 reports of us killing Shadow's troops. Your response was, and I quote:

These report is from a spy...
How come these are relevant?

I asked if Shadow was a spy since it's his troops that we killed, to which you replied that we killed the troops of a spy.

Given the only reports posted so far from us have been on Shadow, the logical conclusion is that you're calling Shadow a spy, since his are the only troops we've posted reports of being killed.

I therefore responded to the actual words you wrote, not what you think the words mean in your head.

****BREAKING NEWS****

NOT Catch STD's
Tribe members baffled!

We can today confirm that the tribe known as Not A Tribe have been confirmed to have caught multiple STD's. This seems to have occured as a result of engaging in the swapping of parts with the tribe known as The Stoop Collective. Here we can see evidence of full penetration of Not A Tribe.

1612141339867.png

1612141385843.png

1612141421491.png

1612141506848.png

Could this be the result of too much rimming? Do Not a Tribe need the talk about the birds and the bees? Will this result in Not a Tribe ending up Six Feet Under?

For all their decrying of SFU's actions in picking up members of other tribes, Not a Tribe seem to be quite willing to absorb groups of other tribes having previously onboarded at least 8 Space Pirates. Perhaps they've been spending their booty on people of ill-repute?

Hope you don't mind Dan, it's been a while, so a little rusty :D

Well, I think anyone can clearly see this world has been totally flipped on its head. SFU is a huge favorite at this point. But there's still a lot they will need to do.