• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

CBS Breaking News And Weekly World Analysis

Same old broken recorded with a bunch of excuses trying to shove false facts into the public.

Getting really old bro

Has NOT taken anything that wasn't inactive?

Yes 1 village.

This is "false facts", you know it, I know it, everybody knows it!

You know that once you've posted a message it's not like it disappears, it's still there and people can read it after you've posted a new message.
So, when you say that NoT has taken 1 inactive villa, then next post you say that someone else is coming up with false facts, any monkey with a pulse can see that you're the one bringing the false facts to the table man xD
Why are you acting like such a boomer Trump wannabe lol?

Wife material for Possessed

This is "false facts", you know it, I know it, everybody knows it!

You know that once you've posted a message it's not like it disappears, it's still there and people can read it after you've posted a new message.
So, when you say that NoT has taken 1 inactive villa, then next post you say that someone else is coming up with false facts, any monkey with a pulse can see that you're the one bringing the false facts to the table man xD
Why are you acting like such a boomer Trump wannabe lol?

Wife material for Possessed

Lmao Trump wannabe.

I couldn't be anymore opposite but this just shows how delusional you are sometimes.

Clearly you have an obsession with this guy you keep mentioning him.

Thank you for the clarification on how the messaging works however you are loosing villages as we speak so please go in game..

Instead of attempting to roast me, maybe organise support for your guys.

You just lost a bunch of villages.

Have SFU even taken a single province this world?

"Did you guys not manage to gain ground while getting gangbanged by all other largest tribes in the world? Wow I'm so surprised!"

No, we have conquered ~93 villages from players that were not inactive (both internal and external).

Are you counting internals as 'conquering enemy villages' now? Yikes.

And yes, I believe this is the 4th time I say that we are a noob tribe with more than 50% new players, we're trying to teach them the game and to join the next world, to grow the playerbase.

Playing on new accounts as multi-accounts does not count as 'teaching new players'. We know 50% of your tribe are multi-accounts; you don't need to keep repeating this.

@Ncookie can u cry in another part?

Screenshot - 2021-01-31T204556.321.png

nice reports, nice mixe nukes LOL

i am thinking to make a tribe alone, surely u will invite me to merge jajajaja

And some of those multi's you've been saying are ours have suddenly gone silent and is being eaten by SFU players
Hmm....
Told you time would tell lol

And some of those multi's you've been saying are ours have suddenly gone silent and is being eaten by SFU players
Hmm....
Told you time would tell lol

Elon you're honestly are totally delusional.

Only thing we have taken recently is bunch of NOT villages.

How many villages is that now?

It's becoming to look a lot like the 'the boy who cried wolf'

All you ever do is turn on people who accuse you by accuse them of the same thing because deep down you know we are right.

It's getting so sad.

Again we have no multis, that's is INQs speciality.

Wak and his friends have created multi after multi trying to out number us in the NW.

Live with this fact.

We are over it man.

You guys need to spend more time in game then in the forums.

We actually killed your troops though, you killed the troops of a spy that was (after the flip) working for you guys, which is basically killing your own troops LMAO

We actually killed your troops though, you killed the troops of a spy that was (after the flip) working for you guys, which is basically killing your own troops LMAO
What ever lies you need to tell yourself to keep happy. Next it'll be fake news that Shadow was ever a member of NOT.