• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

CBS Breaking News And Weekly World Analysis

"From CBS News World Headquarters in New York, this is Dan Rather"

Good evening. The purpose of this thread will be for all breaking world news, plus a weekly world analysis. Feel free to mail me in game with any tidbits you may have.

To start, NOT just took the number 1 spot from DOA with the latest refresh.

*Meteor approaching and will strike Earth in 22 hours*

Dan Rather:
Well, it doesn't benefit NoT, so there's no point in reporting it.

*Meteor approaching and will strike Earth in 22 hours*

Dan Rather:
Well, it doesn't benefit NoT, so there's no point in reporting it.

Salty much? Here's something for you: SFU and DOA are now a family tribe, with DOA being the academy of SFU. Definitely not good for NOT come Feb. 13th. Or sooner if terms are not honored. This world just got way more interesting.

Salty much? Here's something for you: SFU and DOA are now a family tribe, with DOA being the academy of SFU. Definitely not good for NOT come Feb. 13th. Or sooner if terms are not honored. This world just got way more interesting.

Hey Dan

Who's your line manager?

I want to write a complaint.

Thanks

Last edited:

Also judging from passed experience the only reason the 14 day grace period would be broken is due to NOT breaking it.

DOA will honour the 14 days.

However I can't say the same for the players moving over to SFU.

The 14 day Alliance agreement is with DOA.

Have SFU even taken a single province this world?
I haven't kept an eye on them as they haven't really been any big challenge, but I'm quite certain they've only merged their way to where they are now ;)

Have SFU even taken a single province this world?
I haven't kept an eye on them as they haven't really been any big challenge, but I'm quite certain they've only merged their way to where they are now ;)

Well you will start to see this shortly.

We have not even got started.

Has NOT taken anything that wasn't inactive?

Yes 1 village.

Merges?

You have more members than us

2 months in, still not getting started?
Ouch....
Well I guess we'll see you guys conquer a province soon, now that you've got DOA players that actually fight their way to the top, helping you ;)

No, we have conquered ~93 villages from players that were not inactive (both internal and external).
The difference between us is that I actually know these things about NoT, I care for my tribe. You just crown levels, spam forums and when your guys says their losing you just reignite the merge machine or start spamming old friends to help you on Discord lol

And yes, I believe this is the 4th time I say that we are a noob tribe with more than 50% new players, we're trying to teach them the game and to join the next world, to grow the playerbase.
Our effective numbers are not equal to our tribe numbers.
I'm looking forward to mention this a 5th time whenever you've forgotten this again (whenever you're gonna try to make a point out of this on the forums, again).