• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

catting

• Thread starter pokemonex.co.uk
  • Start date

DeletedUser

if i was to say cat down another players rally point, would that mean they could send attacks out??

DeletedUser486

You need a rally point to command troops in a village.

DeletedUser

excellent i have something worthwhile catting with only 10 cats :D

DeletedUser

can anybody help me l sent 800 men to a very inactive player who got bored of the game and attacked it with my noblemen four times but then my 800 troops have disappeared there a suppose to be in the new village but no this play had no troops for weeks on end so l counld not lose them checked my main nand no the troops have not returned to the manis whats happening l dont want to lose 800 provisions not unless there replaceable are they replaceable but anywhere what happened to the troops

DeletedUser108

That is a good question warbox. Can you please check the units menu at the bottom of your screen (it looks like a shield with two crossed swords) and see if your troops are listed there. It is possible that you succeeded in taking the village and your troops are stationed there, and if that is the case you may withdraw them. If not please contact us through the support tool at this link: http://support.innogames.com/login/t...ars2/market/en