• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

catapult

DeletedUser4951

i want more farm space in some of my new villages. if i catapult down my HQ do i also have to take down the Hof O and academy? i also can not find a working simulator that lets me add catapult target. if anyone knows where i can find one i would appreciate it.

DeletedUser2369

If you asking whether catapulting your HQ down to 19, for example, if the HoO and Academy are automatically demolished because the HQ is lower than the level required to build it, the answer is no, they stick around and have to be destroyed individually.
to my knowledge there is no catapult simulator.

DeletedUser1431

Technically you can have a village with lvl 30 farm, lvl 30 warhouse, academy, HoO, lvl 12 tavern, rally point 5 and nonexistant or lvl 1 everything else.

Bountiful season + really catapult'd village is fun. Anyone want a 28.7k provision zerker nuke?

DeletedUser4951

Technically you can have a village with lvl 30 farm, lvl 30 warhouse, academy, HoO, lvl 12 tavern, rally point 5 and nonexistant or lvl 1 everything else.

Bountiful season + really catapult'd village is fun. Anyone want a 28.7k provision zerker nuke?
that does sound fun, pretty much what i was thinking.

DeletedUser2635

It's too much work for what you get in return, after you lose the nuke, you pretty much have to rebuild everything to rebuild the nuke.

DeletedUser4932

Also Relocation is a thing now so 1/2 Min build Nuke vils are highly Viable as long as you keep using them.

DeletedUser2635

Also Relocation is a thing now so 1/2 Min build Nuke vils are highly Viable as long as you keep using them.
Of course, relocation solves a lot of problems, although, if you send the whole army away to another village to make a full nuke, you won't have any troops left to farm with. :D

DeletedUser4951

Of course, relocation solves a lot of problems, although, if you send the whole army away to another village to make a full nuke, you won't have any troops left to farm with. :D

send resources to start. recruit troops. then farm and recruit. repeat.

DeletedUser4944

i hate the fact that i cannot destroy my hospitals. they waste space.
The hospital wastes 74 places when level 10. When you are under atack those extra 74 (0.31% of your total provisions) probably ain't gonna save you. On the other hand a level 10 hospital saves 1000 troops.

I agree with the fact that in offensive villages the hospital in curent state has no function. Instead of destroying the building I rather see some improvement of the hospital functions.