• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Can't log in?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5051
  • Start date

DeletedUser5051

Anyone else having trouble logging in? I was logged in not long ago and everything was fine, my user and pass are auto saved by browser. However I can log in through the app but not my computer?

Edit: It just says Login Problem below my user and pass, nothing more.

DeletedUser5315

same here, same experience, even tried my fb account to no avail. Using web browser too. Tried both Firefox and Google, same result.

Anyone else having trouble logging in? I was logged in not long ago and everything was fine, my user and pass are auto saved by browser. However I can log in through the app but not my computer?

Edit: It just says Login Problem below my user and pass, nothing more.

DeletedUser5317

I do not know Why they just do not fix those problems the Game is OPEN for 5 years , not 1-2 weeks ago !!!
- conection lost ( on iPad or pc )
- bug / lagg , move slow
- some times just geting Blocked out of nothing
.. not Good !!

DeletedUser3087

Well it has been there from the start... sometimes a patch fixes it then the next update comes and it is broken again... the same ebb and flow... plus they never give you a warning like "We are updating the Server on 25/04/2020 at 12:00 Server time" Or Server Maintenance happening this time... they just do what they want when they want an you must just be happy with it... Some times these login problems are just them doing maintenance...but we would never know if they don't inform you...

That would not be a good idea..

Think about it, if they tell you servers down for 2 hours @ 12pm- 2am .... wouldn't you send a few nukes and trains to land between then? I would ...

DeletedUser4746

Unless they implement the same feature of TW1 where on some holidays the troops come back when they arrive at their destination, not computing the battle. But well... that's asking too much from them, I suppose.

DeletedUser3087

That would not be a good idea..

Think about it, if they tell you servers down for 2 hours @ 12pm- 2am .... wouldn't you send a few nukes and trains to land between then? I would ...
There is always an argument for and appose to any statement... But the point I was trying to make is that it could be a bug or just maintenance... but at least in the past when it was maintenance they would say so if you try to login again... don't know if they still do that...

DeletedUser5209

TFW when you want to post on forum that you can't login, but are worried because maybe your enemies can still login and also will read your post