• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Can't get into game - can't get into support

DeletedUser

Try to load game and nothing. Try to contact support and won't recognize my password...and yes it is correct. 100% sure. When I try support, it changes my username from Beak12 into beak12. Any suggestions?

DeletedUser

Are you sure you are trying to log into the correct world? Did you register for the world you are trying to log into?

DeletedUser430

Beak12;n4384 said:
Try to load game and nothing. Try to contact support and won't recognize my password...and yes it is correct. 100% sure. When I try support, it changes my username from Beak12 into beak12. Any suggestions?
Do you remember what world you were playing?

DeletedUser305

Its not logging in for me anymore i have been trying for like an hour now... Anyone else with this problem?

DeletedUser108

Hey PsychoMantis,

Sorry to hear you cant log in. To further help out can you please let us know what error are you receiving or what happens when you try to login? Also what browser are you trying to use?

DeletedUser1197

I had same problem, I built my village up , then all of a sudden for days I couldn't get in, it just said bad connection, I tried support, but it said it didn't recognize my username..I finally after days of trying, sent request to delete my account.