• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Can of Stella

cultist

Banned
This can of stella is SFU
Notice how they aren't talking on the forums?
They done this the previous time when a world opened and they lied about not joining.
They fear me joining, anyway, SFU, since you guys are obsessed with stella, this is for you

Last edited by a staff member:

Black Out

Banned
If you know or simply feel convinced enough that the tribe you mentioned is SFU why not join the world and compete against them? You can finally try to prove that you’re better than them all as you’ve claimed so often that you are. It’s a new world, you’d start on equal footing and you’ll all be located in the core. Sounds perfect to me.

I’m not one to be antagonistic but I’d like to see whether you’re truly capable enough to take the tribe on alone. Or with minimal support at the least.

Or don’t join and simply claim they’ll all cheat in which no one can truly disprove your claims but ultimately you’d continue to be more talk than action.

cultist

Banned
If you know or simply feel convinced enough that the tribe you mentioned is SFU why not join the world and compete against them? You can finally try to prove that you’re better than them all as you’ve claimed so often that you are. It’s a new world, you’d start on equal footing and you’ll all be located in the core. Sounds perfect to me.

I’m not one to be antagonistic but I’d like to see whether you’re truly capable enough to take the tribe on alone. Or with minimal support at the least.

Or don’t join and simply claim they’ll all cheat in which no one can truly disprove your claims but ultimately you’d continue to be more talk than action.
i appreciate and understand where you are coming from
but these guys dump 1000 euro into every new world
and abuse infinite crowns and nukes
that v me i cant win? in no decent logical thing i cannot win, brother
it isn't an equal footing when it's me v 1k dollars and people that glitch infinite resources lol how is that an equal footage?
40 v 1
40 cheaters v one guy that doesnt cheat
equal footing?
are u high dude?

hey blackout no offence but come into my crib with two broken arms and me and 40 people are gonna jump u but this is ur time to prove urself

cultist

Banned

you're asking me am i convinced it's SFU? yes.
they've been stalking me for 4 months, even using my images. are you just lying?

He'll do the second bit. Don't worry. Guy is 0 impact

cultist

Banned
He'll do the second bit. Don't worry. Guy is 0 impact
0 impact but ur entire tribe lies about joining worlds to avoid me and then threatens rape, murder, and hacking as a form of intimidation to stop me
LOL
0 impact guys

Last edited:

Hurtllocker

Banned
This can of stella is SFU
Notice how they aren't talking on the forums?
They done this the previous time when a world opened and they lied about not joining.
They fear me joining, anyway, SFU, since you guys are obsessed with stella, this is for you

I see you have an extremely busy life.