• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

BzB vs TDB

DeletedUser

(just cause)

BzB
Rank 4
Members: 109
Villages: 1,238
PPM: 58,343
Obash: 6,992,990
Dbash: 11,694,403
Tbash: 18,687,393

vrs

TDB
Rank 3
members: 72
Villages: 1,335
PPm: 120,975
Obash: 14,915,653
Dbash: 4,432,169
Tbash: 19,347,822

map_www_en13_01beb7747cc333bf78b906abf165d931_14483754841500.png

Don't know all the details but from an outsiders view a few things I do find interesting.

TDB ppm is double that of bzb
TDB Obash is higher then their Dbash, where as bzb is the other way around.
I'd day about 80% of bzb could be adding to this war, where only about 60% of TDB based on map location. (adding being an offensive term)

Good luck to both sides..

DeletedUser

Most of that bash is from one member, god is he tanking right now :D

DeletedUser

Looks like TDB is winning, from an outsider's perspective.

DeletedUser2754

That would be my conclusion as well since the banana shaped map of BzB is almost split in two.

DeletedUser

I don't like the idea that bash follows a player from tribe to tribe..... not sure if its meant to be that way or not..
What I mean is that he's on the from lines and is taking most of TDB's attacks straight to the face and has been holding out for over a month now

DeletedUser

I was honestly surprised by the ammount of Def troops BzB has been throwing out,then again we have been throwing nukes of all kinds too soo it balances out.

10/10 for Yellow color on BzB and the Banana shaped tribe :p

DeletedUser2302

We started out in 2 distinct clusters, so it's nice to see there is less of a gap in the middle now.

DeletedUser

Still you look like a banana,and that our tribe started eating the banana in the middle like a bunch of uncivilised barbarians(i mean honestly who starts eating a banana in the middle) :D

DeletedUser2616

well it's the only way to eat it without looking like you're giving it a gobbie.
Also will there be an update on this war soon? I'm kinda curious how my favourite tribe is going :D

DeletedUser

Well if we had proper war stats we might have shared some interesting info but as it is atm,its damn right impossible to say how much we have gained to how much we have lost(in villas) since BzB frequantly get new recruits which shifts their total villa count up.
Though you could try to guess how we are doing based on O.bash/D.bash gains and villa numbers :D

This post was made 10 days ago in this time some stuff has changed:
TDB
O.Bash - 14 915 653 > 19 080 485
D.Bash - 4 432 169 > 6 743 513
Villas - 1 335 > 1 491(we had more members 10 days ago thou)

BzB
O.Bash - 6 992 990 > 9 888 421
D.Bash - 11 694 403 > 18 414 898
Villas - 1 238 > 1 541(not sure how much of that are taken from players since we have lost a minimal number of vills in these 10 days)

DeletedUser2616

yeah, it's hard without the war stats like tw1 had. It showed bash point and village changes against certain tribes. Made the trash talk more fun because you had evidence that you were hammering them :D

DeletedUser

Well im happy as far as our bash is concerned,BzB are our main source of income on that front :D

DeletedUser

Well as far as I can see right now, neither side is really getting anywhere, it's just TDB's nukes hitting into our stacked villages, so it's now a war of attrition

DeletedUser2616

Seems to be similar to the RLP and B-H situation, neither side is really making ground against the other.

DeletedUser

Yes this sort of war reminds me of a duel between 2 maxed out tanks in WoW..its literally a never ending battle.

DeletedUser

As long as it doesn't end up in merging, I'm happy to have this stalematey situation go on for quite some time.