• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Building slots

DeletedUser

Hi, I have the maximum number of building slots bought by premium. at first I was shocked that they did not transfer to other villages, afterwards I accepted it as greedy game mechanics. But now seeing a bug report on the forums on the beta it seems that game staff was not aware of this and is investigating this as a bug. What is the normal expectation here, should purchased building slots transfer?

DeletedUser430

What do you mean transferred over to other villages? Mean that all your villages will have the extra slots? If that's what you mean then no they do transfer over to additional buildings. For each village you have you would need to purchase additional slots for those villages. Now if you are nobled those slots will be refunded back to you to use in your new village.

DeletedUser

what i would imagine he means is.

when you have reached your maximum build in a village, you can then take those purchased build slots and move them to a newly conquered village.

your original village would go back to having the 2 normal build slots and the new village would now have the purchased build slots instead.

this would stop purchased build slots becoming obsolete. this way later in game when you have multiple conquers, it would still be beneficial to buy more build slots as you have a limited amount of extra slots split between a larger number of villages unless you invest in more slots

DeletedUser430

That would be a great idea however that's not currently how it works.