• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bug

Sometimes, when a construction is nearly of completing leveling up happens a bug where it says: ''This construction has not been started''.

And I get fuc... pissed off, because I doesn't get my resources that used to level up the building and I also have to restart leveling up it again.

And if I waited to level up 24h a building and I have to do it all again, because of this sit bug, I do get reallly pissed off.

I'd like to ask to fix this bug as fast as possible.

Thanks,
L.S.

Last edited by a staff member:
Today, I also spotted another bug.

I attacked successfully a player and killed his entire army. But since then, whenever I attacked other villages, when they my army arrived - they didn't report the attack anymore. And also they started to don't steal loot anymore.

WTF???

Am I the only one player suffering all these bugs?????

Today, I also spotted another bug.

I attacked successfully a player and killed his entire army. But since then, whenever I attacked other villages, when they my army arrived - they didn't report the attack anymore. And also they started to don't steal loot anymore.

WTF???

Am I the only one player suffering all these bugs?????

Have you filtered out reports with losses when you attack? You can check this in the settings tab in your reports area.

One bug I found, probably known one.
When using mass minting game drops offline. After that needs to be away at least 10 minutes or more before can continue playing.