• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bug?

DeletedUser

Check the villages in the province where village 463|500 is (bug seems to start with that village).

I seem to see a bug, it doesn't look like it should. Might be my browser tho, can anyone check it to see if its only me? Any mods maybe?

DeletedUser

I recorded it and focused on the bug so you can see it better. After you watch the video check your map to see if it occurs to you as well.
https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

DeletedUser486

Your rickroll failed because the link wouldn't open for me, it's alright though.
I'm never gonna give you up.

DeletedUser

i did not even get it open i just saw it was going to load a youtube something & closed it i just guessed it was a music video & i am guessing that is whatever he was planning to roll rick but it kind of Failed epicly :p :p

DeletedUser

Your rickroll failed because the link wouldn't open for me, it's alright though.
I'm never gonna give you up.
If I use a working link you can see the song name already so it kinda ruins the fun

DeletedUser2185

So what is the bug, the music video isnt working for me. Describe it to me, and I will tell you yay or nay.

DeletedUser

i think its some wack 1980's music with some white guy who can not sing or dance having a semi stroke seizure on video while yelling in monotone does that explain it well enough? haha

DeletedUser

So what is the bug, the music video isnt working for me. Describe it to me, and I will tell you yay or nay.
It was a fail attempt at rick rolling you lol, we renamed our villages into Never/Gonna/Give/You/Up/Never/Gonna/Let/You/Down
We changed it since tho. sorry for wasting your time :p