• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bug or feature Relocation?

DeletedUser3390

I relocated units from a newly conquered village to one of my older villages.
When I saw I made a mistake I tried to cancel the command but it says cannot relocate to village loyalty below 100.
So once you transfer troops away from a village below 100 you cannot cancel the command
Is this a bug or intended functionality?

DeletedUser3903

Interesting. I know you can not send to a village that is not 100% loyalty.... I am uncertain on this cancelling troops from a new village that have been sent out as relocate to another village, although in a way that seems to make sense. Let me do some checking on this.

DeletedUser3390

Interesting. I know you can not send to a village that is not 100% loyalty.... I am uncertain on this cancelling troops from a new village that have been sent out as relocate to another village, although in a way that seems to make sense. Let me do some checking on this.
I just said you can not do that. I was asking if this is a bug or a feature not if it was actually a thing or not.
I can confirm myself that you cannot cancel a relocating job if the village they originate from(and thus where you would cancel them) doesn't have 100 loyalty since I had it happen to me.

DeletedUser1323

You could not recall troops once the rally point time whether it is attack/support or relocate from 100% loyalty villas. If you send troops out from a villa with less than 100 loyalty you cannot recall them under any condition.

DeletedUser3390

So this is intended feature
Thanks for confirming this jehzir
This can be marked as solved :)