• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Boycott the world

Hurtllocker

Banned
Please sign below if your boycotting all new servers. Until Inno do something about the glitch the game is dead.

Hurt

Last edited:
this starts to look like a criminal act its not allowes to sell a product salesman know is broken. not to help the salesman either captc

cultist

Banned
Cultist

although it might make sense for us just to peace out and not even comment on the forums anymore
like actually just delete our accounts and just move on
maybe check the forum in a month or two
they clearly aren't listening

best is to write to support and ask refund because goods & services are shit. Open cases on bank or PayPal ad problems will resolve much faster.

cultist

Banned
waiting for SFU to brag about how well theyre doing on the bugged world using their cheats and then telling others to show the worlds they won
best is to write to support and ask refund because goods & services are shit. Open cases on bank or PayPal ad problems will resolve much faster.
this is true. i successfully got my money back. the first time i was refused but i made another ticket talking to a legit person that works for paypal (because it can be trivially declined if you do the wrong reason). just explain your case to a person that works there and theyll put it in for you instead, then i got all my money refunded.