• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bound By Blood, War!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4535
  • Start date

DeletedUser4572

I hope he did screenshot more than that part of the chat we had ... i woud rly be happy if he did screenshot you the best parts of that chat and what i think of you :)
lots of love for you mate :)

But i start to understand how politics is done in BBB, dirty and under the table. I belive You should be a perfect match to yak.

As Diplomat for YAK since the beginning I am hurt by your comment. I have never had any dealings with you, and YAK have no Diplomacy agreement with your tribe. I am not even sure that we have been on the same World before. I am confident that you cannot give an example of a time that I have been "dirty and under the table" (in game #LOL) to any tribe that we have had or tried to have Diplomatic relations with. That is not the way that we operate and i am positive that ANY tribe I have made a Diplomacy Agreement with, even those we have gone to war against after, for whatever reason, would say that everything was done in a proper manner. I do not behave in a dishonest way and I definitely would not be doing anything "under the table" as you put it. I strongly believe that you cannot have agreements with tribes who behave in that way as the agreements are not worth the paper they are written on; or in this case the space on my hard drive.
Carrot, you are an experienced and respected player in this game and whenever I see your comments on the forum I assume they are written with knowledge and based on fact. This time you are incorrect and i feel maligned :(

DeletedUser2847

No we dont have any diplo agreements. I have played with and against some of your members but dont belive i got the pleasure to play with/against any of your leaders, But as always im collecting some info from other players because its ok to have some info about playing style of my opponents. So i wouldnt say you have done anything under the table at this world other then delaying merge with BBB until BBB have established a secure frontline against NWO. It would be a bit more problem to do it after the merge because of your agreement with NWO. Or it might be a frontline against us. But thats mainly BBB operating under the table when you watch it Or maybe you advised it. I dont know. My statement was just a result of the info i got from other realms.
Ps sometimes im in the mood to write some fairytales i dont remember 100% just to see what i can get from it:)

No we dont have any diplo agreements. I have played with and against some of your members but dont belive i got the pleasure to play with/against any of your leaders, But as always im collecting some info from other players because its ok to have some info about playing style of my opponents. So i wouldnt say you have done anything under the table at this world other then delaying merge with BBB until BBB have established a secure frontline against NWO. It would be a bit more problem to do it after the merge because of your agreement with NWO. Or it might be a frontline against us. But thats mainly BBB operating under the table when you watch it Or maybe you advised it. I dont know. My statement was just a result of the info i got from other realms.
Ps sometimes im in the mood to write some fairytales i dont remember 100% just to see what i can get from it:)

OK, I accept your explanation that you have made these comments based upon information received from third parties upon which you have no knowledge of its truth or authenticity. There is also the possibility of The Brothers Grimm assisting you with your dialogue.;)
Ps... get to know me...you may like what you find:p

DeletedUser3087

Sis third party information/ knowledge can be just as valuable as first hand, because there are people that can lie straight to you face with out showing a sign of it. Truth be told is the value or the authenticity of so called "truths" is only as good as your instinct to judge peoples characters. And with that comes an element of uncertainty. If I would tell you the truth, and never speak a lie, for years on end, if I suddenly tell you a lie would you believe the lie? Through conditioning one can manipulate other to believe something that is not true, but hard evidence always helps. Anyway as a previous YAK member I can you this much If Sledge ever betrays you then you are dreaming my friend, because she would stop at nothing to help others. And Carrot Glad you still around, But this is my last post. Good luck YAK I believe you will need it. Sorry for not helping you guys out, not that you need me, because I am no one special :p

Cheers To All
Kind Regards
JD the weird and wonderful

DeletedUser3016

OK, I accept your explanation that you have made these comments based upon information received from third parties upon which you have no knowledge of its truth or authenticity. There is also the possibility of The Brothers Grimm assisting you with your dialogue.;)
Ps... get to know me...you may like what you find:p
Don't ask to get to know @carrot70 as you may NOT like what you find :p He's my little backwards worshipper... The harder he flames against me (and others) the more he likes you <3

map_ro_en26_3fc8c9d329ff35fbe9c9f6f475fd1e97_14965725235526.png