• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Black map/village area on screen

DeletedUser2033

I can see all the surrounding borders and information on an iphone 6 but where the map or village picture should be is black!

The app used to work. I've tried unistalling and re-installing. No good.

Of course it is useless as is!

DeletedUser

Been a few weeks now. What's the status on getting this fixed?

DeletedUser

Damn shame if that's the case. Really handy being able to use the phone to play.

DeletedUser2416

This happens for me on both iPad and iPod touch. Screen shot follows.

I thought it was just because my iPad is quite old, but the iPod is quite new. Official word from Innogames would be very helpful as I haven't been able to play on my iPad yet!

tlPd8gG.png

DeletedUser2416

Well, that's interesting. It's a player specific issue - IE only affects certain players.

How do I know this? Because when I've just upgraded the iPod to the very latest iOS after doing so the only option when loading TW2 was to "Play Now" this has spawned another Micro account for me that's never going to get used - I must have several of them now - one for Google+, one for my Facebook account and one for my iOS game center account and then finally the one I actually play on.

Long and short of it, starting a new game on my iOS device is actually playable. I can't log out of this micro account because of the molly-coddled workflow of a new user, I've not got time to be farting about playing the tutorial just to log out of the game.

I too have this issue, cannot do anything with the map, res depot, attacks, raids, etc.
In short, the game doesnt exist for those of us with the issue.

Lets get a real update on this, the game is unplayable
At the very least add non-map required options to:
- resend attacks
- transfer resources between villas
- resource depot screen

DeletedUser3039

please can we have an update. i just got an ipad of Santa and cant play the game due to the black map issue.
Thanks

DeletedUser

It's 2016 & this still isn't working on iPad or iPhone under iOS 9.2.1.... Obviously this one is an extremely difficult hug to sort out. Oh & doesn't matter I try using it via my network provider or various wifi. Same thing happens trying to play through app. It will only work through safari & then it's slow & clunky on devices using the browser

DeletedUser

Ok so the word I got back from innogames support today was they are still trying to work this one out. However, they suggested you closing & opening the app a few times & it eventually comes back itself. So even though this is a bit of a pain, I will try this suggestion & see how it goes for now until they can pinpoint the issue behind this bug.

Hope that will assist others who are having this problem too.

DeletedUser2185

Im sorry guys, I've been swamped with In-game tickets :)

Yes reinstalling the APP and deleting local files will make it work. Its a bad work-around but this has been reported and should be seen in a new patch, but no ETA as of right now.

DeletedUser2122

If everything goes smoohly the next ios update should fix this issue!