• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Biggest Battles (Terebovlia)

captc

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Dear players,

This thread was created for you to publish either screenshots of attack reports that have been devastating or epic defenses reports on the realm Terebovlia. If you had big losses or defended yourself as an experienced player, you came to the right place!

Feel free to share images (screenshots) of the biggest battles that you had the chance to participate on. :cool:

Please note

• The goal of this thread is to create a friendly and interactive environment among the community users;
• Publishing any content regarding the thead's matter is allowed (battles - defense and attack reports);
• The forum rules are also applicable on this thread;
• In case you feel unconfortable with any post, please contact our support team so we can remove the content immediately, or simply use the report button on the left right corner of the post.

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

Sure why not! Probably biggest hit to date in the server. I use mobile so bear with me on the screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220204-203659.jpg
    Screenshot_20220204-203659.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 252
no. either axes, or lc. I think this is a lc nuke with losses of 60%
the defender did not expect this
n7aMNEjN.jpg

The defender didn't calculate extra MA and LC that were recruited after the 1st wave of attack, There was a dilemma either to move 2k Spears to defend this villa or save it up to snipe Noble train incoming (that were deceived). It was a good attempt at defense. I believe we did some damage to Lambez

The defender didn't calculate extra MA and LC that were recruited after the 1st wave of attack, There was a dilemma either to move 2k Spears to defend this villa or save it up to snipe Noble train incoming (that were deceived). It was a good attempt at defense. I believe we did some damage to Lambez
Id edit out your tactics. gives the enemy some insight into how you think /react to attacks

In truth HC is the best defence to have in general

Its damage sure but with relocation i have it rebuilt in 2 days and i grabbed 2 more villages. So wont take long

Id edit out your tactics. gives the enemy some insight into how you think /react to attacks

In truth HC is the best defence to have in general
Lol HC not the best tbh… it’s considered the best due to how volatile it is and how fast it can get to its destination and be able to recall quickly to resend. But overall counter with infantry is the best, but not a lot of people prefer it because takes more skill and effort to defend…

Plus recommending HC only this early in this world is suicidal. Barbs can barely keep the server fed as is, if your farming manually like a beast.

well still u could not take the village and how many rangers did u lose on my village so far
and yeah iam not gonna brag or anything u are trying to take the village iam trying to defend the village let the better player wins