• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4726

I sort of agree with you. However, when there is one very big tribe nobling barbs as crazy and smaller tribes will not do such a thing but can't break trough the defence of said huge tribe, why not do as they do?

I think every player in this world would like to be able to play with a different style, but mostly all players also want to win. So yeah, choosing the simple option, because to most this seems to be the only option..

DeletedUser3116

Thanks all for playing !!

--------------FORGIVENESS_______OF________FRANKENSTEIN------------------- [-F-]

""Although the monster is compassionate, he learns that others are not. The world is indifferent at best, and hateful and mistrusting at worst.""

DeletedUser4720

Thanks all for playing !!

--------------FORGIVENESS_______OF________FRANKENSTEIN------------------- [-F-]

""Although the monster is compassionate, he learns that others are not. The world is indifferent at best, and hateful and mistrusting at worst.""
You mean: "Thank you all for cheating"? ;)

DeletedUser4728

De whole tribe is suspended.
Normaly they should let the second team win?

DeletedUser4271

De whole tribe is suspended.
Normaly they should let the second team win?
i might not agree with the way f-F- won the world.but i have friends in the tribe.Many infact.and to insinuate that they all broke rules is foolish.Only the leadership and select players have been banned.not all of their players broke the rules.I have played and taught many in -F- and they know better than that.

stop being so win hungry and admit.your worse at barb nobeling than -F-.