• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4708

Thanks i will try to live up to your expectations.:)
I would like to point out that the province which i am attacking actually contains 6 voc members controlling 44 villages. You may have 20 of them but that does not make you special. They are all red on my map so they are all valid targets.
However, it is only you who uses the world forum to complain about being attacked by a noob why is that? Maybe you don't want your tribe to notice that far from being an elite player you are actually as skillful as your barb munching conquest list suggests.

Yes of course the first Barbarian I took over was when you came in my province. I don't want more red dots here who does want that? Personally I hate nobeling BB but because you are entering this way we're forced to do this. And I think i'm really special i'm getting the all those catapults your sending. Like this http://prntscr.com/ie4ldw http://prntscr.com/ie4lnq http://prntscr.com/ie4lv9 http://prntscr.com/ie4m4m

This http://prntscr.com/ie4mka did hurt though but those ^^^ are making my day

Oh and yes I can say bad things about those cata's because I have never used them.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3942

if you don't like cats then take it up with the devs or play a different game. if you don't want to use them then that's fine, but it doesn't give you some magical moral high ground. what if i said "I don't use nukes..therefore everyone that attacks me with nukes are somehow inferior"

DeletedUser4708

if you don't like cats then take it up with the devs or play a different game. if you don't want to use them then that's fine, but it doesn't give you some magical moral high ground. what if i said "I don't use nukes..therefore everyone that attacks me with nukes are somehow inferior"

True true, but -F- players always want to say smart things like ''what are you crying you use them your self'' So i'm making clear that I don't use them to destroy there villages ''yet''. You don't hear me saying that cata's have to be deleted either don't know where that came from?

DeletedUser4271

True true, but -F- players always want to say smart things like ''what are you crying you use them your self'' So i'm making clear that I don't use them to destroy there villages ''yet''. You don't hear me saying that cata's have to be deleted either don't know where that came from?
you dont.but your tribe does.If you want to deny that then ill bring up your failure of a catapult operation you had tkc join in with.Stop your whining.

DeletedUser4728

is it perhaps not logical that -F- actally use the games features properly.Oh sure some of them wont be using it.but i can garantue you that nearly everyone in their frontline is using their co-op feature properly.Its not just something there to give players something to bitch about.A player can have 2 co-ops.Now if you get a group of three players.For this I'll use belgrano,the vangaurd and Durkdiggle.All of them are actual -f- players located in each others province.It would be smart of them to co-op each other .Bel would co-op van and durk and they back and van and durk would co-op.Making a triangle of co-op giving each 3 access to the 3 players who for all intention makes up 1/2 of the -F- frontlines on the west side of the map.it would be even better if belgrano is australian the vangaurd russian/euro and diggle american.You would have all 3 accounts covered by ATLEAST 1 player 24/7 a day.Giving the illusion they are constantly active.

Stop bitching and play smart.If you dont want to use co-op or only use it with your friends who share your same timezone then your a fool.
i'm not bitching .
i was giving a compliment to the key players about the activity from F ...
they are hard to noble and i respect that .
we have night players to that are Coop , don't worry ...
we are not retarded

DeletedUser4708

you dont.but your tribe does.If you want to deny that then ill bring up your failure of a catapult operation you had tkc join in with.Stop your whining.

My tribe does what? I'm no getting the point our trying to make. My tribe says that cata's have to be deleted or something? Or are they using cata's them self? This is true I didn't say they didn't use them.

DeletedUser4714

It's funny how after all the bitching, hating and moaning, VOC is now also a mrt. I have not kept an eye on this threat, mostly because all th hate comments etc. but can someone from VOC verifiy that they are still a tribe with only dutch members. What happened to the 50 player max only nl allowed tribe ? To me, this looks like voc gave up their original values and embraced the tradition play-style of en servers ( mrt all the way ) Voc came her to prove a point, something about beating us and the American tribe. The americans gave up pretty fast but to be honest. I underestimated VOC. They got some strong players. But now that they are also an mrt tribe, please stop hating on each other. Finally it looks like a "fair" fight.

DeletedUser4697

Not entirely true. If all of the dutchies (or even half) were still active then it would be no problem, however you do not have a big pool of people to get new actives from :) And we still don't use farmbots, tagbots and all those kind of things ;)

DeletedUser4271

It's funny how after all the bitching, hating and moaning, VOC is now also a mrt. I have not kept an eye on this threat, mostly because all th hate comments etc. but can someone from VOC verifiy that they are still a tribe with only dutch members. What happened to the 50 player max only nl allowed tribe ? To me, this looks like voc gave up their original values and embraced the tradition play-style of en servers ( mrt all the way ) Voc came her to prove a point, something about beating us and the American tribe. The americans gave up pretty fast but to be honest. I underestimated VOC. They got some strong players. But now that they are also an mrt tribe, please stop hating on each other. Finally it looks like a "fair" fight.
the american tribe had the majority of their players return to deva as they were backstabbed and complications with inno being lazy because of christmas caused the world to go longer than it had been intended.Hence why they gave up so they didnt fight two worlds at once.
Voc now compose of both the few americans and en players that remained behind and spanish players.Hence their no longer pure dutch.

As to Miss M .Tw2 doesnt allow the use of bots.Its literally impossible.believe me many have tried but none worked.

DeletedUser4708

Don't forget to mention SA they have 75 players and they have a BG with -F-. so "fair" fight don't think so. still +/-100 players more then us :)

DeletedUser4714

Don't forget to mention SA they have 75 players and they have a BG with -F-. so "fair" fight don't think so. still +/-100 players more then us :)
You are also allowed to make allies ... or does nobody likes you ;)

DeletedUser4726

As to Miss M .Tw2 doesnt allow the use of bots.Its literally impossible.believe me many have tried but none worked.
Just because they are not allowed, does not mean that they are not used ;) And I very much doubt that it is impossible, if the stories I have heard over the years are true..

DeletedUser4690

Lol. have you looked at Voc allies/naps been made in this world. I belive you take a solid lead on -F- I respect some VOC players but you seems like a joke. Lets find out i have just entered one of your provinces

DeletedUser2616

Lol. have you looked at Voc allies/naps been made in this world. I belive you take a solid lead on -F- I respect some VOC players but you seems like a joke. Lets find out i have just entered one of your provinces

tfw your en34 tribe is failing because you offer no real leadership outside of m-m-muh tribewide cat ops

DeletedUser4728

and again he called his opponent a joke

ok you play hard, or use '' magic '' it don't give you the right to call any1 noob, ore a joke .
ps ; ghueswho lost 2 stolen barbs in the provs from Mighty :p

DeletedUser4690

and again he called his opponent a joke

ok you play hard, or use '' magic '' it don't give you the right to call any1 noob, ore a joke .
ps ; ghueswho lost 2 stolen barbs in the provs from Mighty :p
Yes and i wonder when all the players sending attacks at me logged in last time? I find it a bit strange that you say i lost two stolen barbs to mighty. I lost the first To Peeters(Suddenly woken up after being very silent a long time) Or was it might just sombody using his account to solve a problem when i attacked in the province. Majority of nukes was also from Peeters account. So lets say you are correct about me loosing it to Mighty. Is it he playing Peeters account? Wonder when peeters logged in last time and if he will do it again or if all actions on peeters account in the future always is done when Mighty is doing something? The second barb was just to solve a problem to get faith in some attacks so second barb was never defended, it just gave me faith a few hours when i needed it. Its also a few other players involved in this attack im wondering about log in history and if they ever going to log in again at this world.
And dont worry im planning to enter again and i belive the players in the province is in lack of offence at the moment so it shouldnt be so hard to stay there.

DeletedUser3942

With regard to the VP system now that we are playing it towards a conclusion, I must agree with the prediction of Miss M (and others) that this would turn into an MRT barb nobling frenzy.
I appreciate that it must be frustrating to play against -F-, but it isn't much fun playing with them either..nothing against Vik and the gang I hasten to add.
Playing the VP system is like scratching an itch with a broken finger. It's just not worth the pain.

DeletedUser4690

99.9% of the playerbase was against this. Inno tell us it isnt going to be as we predicted and that we needed to try it out. We have tried it now 99.9% of the playerbase is still against it. And it turned out exactly as the playerbase predicted. Wonder if Innogames is doing something about it or if they just ignore all feedback once again?

DeletedUser4271

With regard to the VP system now that we are playing it towards a conclusion, I must agree with the prediction of Miss M (and others) that this would turn into an MRT barb nobling frenzy.
I appreciate that it must be frustrating to play against -F-, but it isn't much fun playing with them either..nothing against Vik and the gang I hasten to add.
Playing the VP system is like scratching an itch with a broken finger. It's just not worth the pain.
i was playing under my mast3rofnone account and left the world because not one BUT BOTH TOP TWO TRIBES started to put more emphesis on barb nobling to the point both tribes said "dont ask just noble into tribe members provinces.Itll be ok because were doing it to win and anyone who doesnt like that will be booted."

so i left the world. simple really.when both tribes descend to such low levels jump onto the next world then late game go inactive.get crowns another world won under my name.Exactly what inno wants.Because ya know new worlds = more money.so fuck them.