• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Berzerkers

DeletedUser

I have some questions regarding berzerkers.

The it says on the unit description that when they are greatly outumbered they fight with doble the power.
What's "greatly outnumbered"? The enemy army must be 2x, 3x, 4x my army? If is so, is it in unit numbers or in provisions?

DeletedUser1594

Provisions
If 2x+1 < y then zerk effect activated
X being your attacking provisions and y being defending provisions

DeletedUser2635

If you write it like that you don't need that +1.

Example:

Attacking provisions is 1000, according to your formula it would mean def army has to be at least 2002, but even if it is 2001, the effect will be activated.

You could have either written 2x + 1 =< y or 2x < y

DeletedUser2635

so then i was right?
Based on your formula def army would need to have double Provisions and 2 more, based on my formula it would need to have double and 1 more, however it is enough if it is just double, it doesn't need to be 1 more. So you were 2 off, I was 1 off. :p

DeletedUser2193

Phew... read this thread and started to doubt myself.... but you figured it out in the end... and a small detail if I'm not wrong.. the berzerker bonus is never activated on the defense side :D

DeletedUser4951

so when they are outnumbered they fight with an offensive strength of 600 per unit?

DeletedUser4951

and if they are not outnumbered by double +1 they are only 5 offensive points better than the axemen after you divide by the provisions?

you can tell by my sentence that i am an english professor.