• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Berserker's Special Ability

DeletedUser

how does the berserker's special ability work?
does it work on enemy with more overall points than you? (overall points of the player)
does it work on enemy's castle points? (the castle you attacked has more points than your castle were the berserkers were recruited)
does it work on enemy's unit in castle? (the defending units are greater than your attacking units)

DeletedUser486

Third one, though I couldn't tell you how outnumbered your berserkers have to be to power up.

DeletedUser

It would be interesting to know what's used to define the defending army as bigger than the attacking one, I assumed it is overall defense strength based on defense points of each kind of unit * number of units, but could also be defense strength vs infantry only, amount of units or farm spaces.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty if you are out numbered at all they get the double boost. One day I may make a village of only berserkers. It will be glorious and will destroy everyone!

DeletedUser

Kusco;n13127 said:
It will be glorious and will destroy everyone!

wrong forum dude, you can make your wish in The Jesters Delight tavern thread :p

DeletedUser

well if its the 3rd one,i would also like to know how math works on this one

DeletedUser929

So...are beserkers better to be made in a D or O village? I know you get discounts on recruiting D..but beserkers are for offensive only correct?