• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Being farmed

DeletedUser

@andy01 The restart button finally, never knew its there! Thanks! I hope I pop up nearby to newbie friendly, dont want to experience another unprotected nobling after the protection is gone. Or pop up in the core or even near Sephyrx.

@hibakusha What is simcity? Packet support or Edeff or "how to diplomate a player to stop attacking is not in easy access guides". The tropical heat must be getting in my head, and people at the beach not covering themselves sleeping under the sun make me confuse and forgot this is a war game. Yeah probably will fight back before and after restart and piss him off with 1 spear or ram per 30minutes. Well people in stampede can kill a person, maybe coalition of unskilled is not that bad if skilled one goes inactive?

DeletedUser486

@andy01 The restart button finally, never knew its there! Thanks! I hope I pop up nearby to newbie friendly, dont want to experience another unprotected nobling after the protection is gone. Or pop up in the core or even near Sephyrx.

@hibakusha What is simcity? Packet support or Edeff or "how to diplomate a player to stop attacking is not in easy access guides". The tropical heat must be getting in my head, and people at the beach not covering themselves sleeping under the sun make me confuse and forgot this is a war game. Yeah probably will fight back before and after restart and piss him off with 1 spear or ram per 30minutes. Well people in stampede can kill a person, maybe coalition of unskilled is not that bad if skilled one goes inactive?

Your crash course guide to packet support.
Forethought: Initiate a minimum defense requirement for your tribe, to increase as players growth increases, eg. 100sp, 100sw at 1000pts. 200sp, 200 s at 2000pts, until players are able to noble and separate offense from defense.

1. Figure out how many active players you have.
2. Freshest report on hostile offense.
3. Decide appropriate contribution from each tribe member to create a stack effective enough to kill hostile player.
4. Set a landing time for the tribe to create stack, include friendly competition for whoever hits dead on the mark (or closest)
5. Ensure wall continues building as high as possible right up until offense has been killed (coops maybe to help)
6. Rinse and repeat for every hostile.

After thought; when, as a leader, you are able to preempt potential hostiles, you will be able to safeguard your tribe very well with great ease to your team.

DeletedUser2754

Simcity is a game where players have the objective to build up a city. You can try to play simcity here, but at some point someone will steal your villages if you haven't learnt how to fight. It's not a diplomacy thing to have him stop to attack you. Diplomacy is when two players/tribes decide something where both of them are better in the end than the starting point. Right now you are his farm, why would he stop? What would he gain from it? Numbers can make some difference, but between numbers vs. skills, I would always bet on the skills. He will go inactive if you kill him, he might or might not go inactive if you just wait for him to get bored.

DeletedUser3505

Coordinating within our tribe is out of the question atm, as most are in the same situation as me.

He moved from farming me to nobling me now. I withstood the first attempt. He wiped my troops in the first village, then tried to wipe my second, but I had some defence there from a tribemate, saw the attack in time and sent my own troops away, so when he killed my support he thought he had wiped my village. After that i sent my real troops from that village to support my other village, killing his first noble, but losing all troops in the process. So loyalty ended up at 44 after all was said and done, and now all my troops really are wiped.
With the sheer amount of time it takes to produce troops, there's no way to defend against a stronger player. Hell, even the 6-7 of us couldnt stand up to a single player.

We've left this server.

A question though, how do you raise loyalty after it's been lowered like that?

DeletedUser486

Loyalty regenerates at 1 point per hour.

The strength to packet support is to get a large amount of troops assembled in a small amount of time. It would take weeks for one player to build 4000 spears and 4000 swords, but a tribe could gather that in a matter of hours.

DeletedUser

Thanks to andy01 and Yatogami. Things like "packet support" is perhaps common knowledge to elite/experienced tw2 players but a treasure to new comers thrown in tw2 world. There are tons of tactics other than the technique that is mentioned above. Which is waiting to be discovered by newbies.

Well the basic tw2 tutorial at start of a world is nice, but maybe adding guide like this which requires team work could help newbies on tactics. Not seen support in tutorial? Only spending crowns to fasten things which is self not team centric.
Or maybe the playing devs and moderators can pile all the tactics and techniques in an ebook/web/inside the game. :D
Otherwise its like a guarded secret for every newbies, yeah it can be seen in tw2 forum but some may not and quit. Those who quit tw2 will never knew them, like some boys o girls you never knew have a crush on you. Well what if you knew:oops:

DeletedUser486

I had started a guide, but my time ran out on me very quickly and I have been unable to continue it. Best thing you can do is find a player with a bit of experience to help guide you through your world.

DeletedUser

I had started a guide, but my time ran out on me very quickly and I have been unable to continue it. Best thing you can do is find a player with a bit of experience to help guide you through your world.

I did that and compiled the guides in our tribe forum, but switching world will require to copy them one by one which is tedious n time consuming. I hope the game allow a section to encode/store this guides like in editing ur tribe and player profile so its accessible to all worlds and newbies.

DeletedUser3505

Losing both my villages now in about an hour. GG

Edit: Actually i read that wrong. "Just" one of them :p

DeletedUser

@ceero Good luck on your revival or start in new world. Hope u could team up with players such as Sephyrx, PM00, BlackZ, Nugarin, eclipse69, Darteye, Gerry005 or other players with high offensive bash/kill points. Fighting or team with them can teach u lots of things. And try to get ur friends and ur tribe closeby or province away so u guys can work things out like defense. There is also some coop patners who spend crowns to their coop if ur lucky to find them.

DeletedUser1914

@ceero Good luck on your revival or start in new world. Hope u could team up with players such as Sephyrx, PM00, BlackZ, Nugarin, eclipse69, Darteye, Gerry005 or other players with high offensive bash/kill points. Fighting or team with them can teach u lots of things. And try to get ur friends and ur tribe closeby or province away so u guys can work things out like defense. There is also some coop patners who spend crowns to their coop if ur lucky to find them.
in all seriousness try not to spend crowns it ruins the game for those of us who dont want to waste money on a mere game.....

DeletedUser

Nothing against crown users, specially people who earned them tru competitions which is tw2 forum generously provide.

Newbies should also be wary of backstabers. Seen some players spend crowns to save other player from being nobled then after saved he joined another tribe. I also seen this method to enemy tribe, but with farming u can be at equal footing with spender if u know what ur doing. But different story if the player is skilled and crown user and farmer too. Crowns do not ruin the game, surviving has its fun against spender.

DeletedUser3456

Forethought: Initiate a minimum defense requirement for your tribe, to increase as players growth increases, eg. 100sp, 100sw at 1000pts. 200sp, 200 s at 2000pts, until players are able to noble and separate offense from defense.

You forgot archers, almost everyone forgets archers and then they get hit with one MA nuke and 4000 spears 4000 swords are gone in a flash.

DeletedUser3309

Packet is not as useful so early on unless your tribe has the best coordination ever. Its more useful when a player has 250 villages and can packet themselves. I've seen it on frontline worlds completely outnumbered and holding off enemies for months because of efficiency