• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Battle Simulator ONLINE VERSION

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, I have just finished the online version of my battle simulator :) I have had quite a few people download my .exe version in the past so I have decided to move on to a web version. I hope you all enjoy and I will try to update it with new features in my spare time. As always please email me any bugs or any questions you may have to tw2battlesim@outlook.com
and if you enjoy the project spread the word to your friends and maybe donate a couple dollars to buy a programmer a cup of coffee.

Above all ENJOY :)

http://tribalwars2battlesim.x10host.com/

DeletedUser

Looks really nice. Need to test for accuracy to give honest test. Just one question. Is there a spot to enter wall value or am I missing it somewhere?
I love that you can enter Paladin weapons.

DeletedUser

Thankyou, as far as the wall goes currently you can only enter it as a luck bonus (each wall lvl is +5) for example lets say the person has a lvl 16 wall
16*5=80 and the default is 100 so you do 80 + 100 = 180, so for the deffender you would input 180 and that would be the same as a lvl 16 wall. When I get the chance I will add a wall input and a battering ram input

DeletedUser1427

Awesome job DeathAngle! I'm glad you decided to continue and make the online version after the .exe issues.

You mention planning on adding a space for rams, have the mods given you a proper breakdown on how rams work? I know the existing thread I saw was pretty confusing, as it starts with them saying rams attack at the end, and then someone saying they attack with the troops, and then saying some attack before (0-50%) and the rest attack after. It wasn't clear to me.

Also, I think it's awesome that you made the GUI so TW-themed, but I find it's a bit distracting and a slightly weird format. I'm on chrome, and I find the spaces to input numbers only show 1 digit properly, so when you enter 1000 for example, it's difficult to double check if you entered the right amount of zeroes (since you can't see the whole number). Is this just a chrome issue that I'm having, or have you noticed it as well?

Thanks so much again for making it!!!

DeletedUser

thnx man :)
no one has given me a break down on it but from the way I understood it a % of rams attack before the battle starts (the % depends on the power of the attacker vs the power of the deffender) which lowers the bonus from the wall before the battle starts and then the remaining attack later, I think I understand it just have to find the time to implment

I dont understand why you only see 1 digit properly on mine I see 4 and have went on my other computer and see the same thing. I also use chrome and this is what it looks on my side...
http://prntscr.com/656v8m

Also anyone has comments on how the GUI could be improved feel free to mention

DeletedUser

hmm I understand why its not centered but i am not sure why it isint showing more, I will try to fix it asap. this my first time with this whole website thing.

DeletedUser

I may have a possible solution for this and I think I have rams figured out, so will implment this along with the rams and wall soon