• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Battering Rams

DeletedUser

Question, do battering rams attack the wall before the main battle happeneds? (Assuming there are no terbuchets) and in order to take down a lvl 20 wall I would need, what, 200 ish rams?

DeletedUser430

Battering rams are used for tearing down the enemy Wall. This is done twice during a battle. The first ram attack will be executed before the battle starts and lowers the defense bonus of the defender if successful. The second attack is done after the battle with the surviving rams.

How many rams? On average I would say between 230 - 250 with a level 20 wall.

DeletedUser

coolnite7;n16384 said:
Battering rams are used for tearing down the enemy Wall. This is done twice during a battle. The first ram attack will be executed before the battle starts and lowers the defense bonus of the defender if successful. The second attack is done after the battle with the surviving rams.

How many rams? On average I would say between 230 - 250 with a level 20 wall.

I won this battle, and I had 300 rams...but walls reduced only by 5 levels

5ii5ms
(http://prntscr.com/5ii5ms)

DeletedUser430

Yes you must factor in the troops that are in the village. 230-250 ram was the average. What I'm staring to figure out and with running more test is TW2 wall is nothing like TW1 level 20. Completely different beast here.

DeletedUser

Im pretty sure that the reason it only reduced by 5 is cause you only had about 50 rams at the end of the battle

DeletedUser486

5 levels in tw 1 was the norm for 1 full defense being hit by 1 full offense. I don't think the fighting strength of the attacker helped here though, wouldn't the rams be fighting at a reduced strength also, or am I wrong?