• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bastille

DeletedUser2300

You are a funny guy, you lost your entire first tribe so now you seek to lead a second. How many failed leaders does TW have now? I lose track tbh and more on the way to rally to the banner it seems? Do you have any, sustainable track record of successful leadership, anywhere? Seph does. Yato does. You have nothing, at all, just.....failure. But it makes for fine sport in between everyone on both sides nobling inactives and barbs...and please don't mention strategy again, it left this wasteland of a world about a year ago ;)

DeletedUser1023

Yato does? Really? Apart from being able to 'bend' rules, encouraging people logging in to dead accounts etc? Bending co-op rules? In that case he's a fine 'leader'. Its just a shame that Kings have been able to get away 'cheating' for so long. Now the 'establishment' have woken up to this abuse the long term cheaters might get found out. And yes I do have a track record of leadership, this world is a simple example (having lead a tribe much bigger than Seph can ever imagine and bearing in mind all Yato has just done mass mergers) but you may need to research on TW1 to find the perfect example (XLR is your hint), but it was probably before you were even born my child/princess.

Some people over build villas at the expense of troops - http://tw2stats.com/world/en2/player/206880/towns - oh look every village at 11k? But some people are simply point whores, 'insert name here'

Once (if ever, - and there's more money on Iceland winning the Next World Cup) you get to 120M kills in both off and def you might, just might be considered an average player, but until then crawl back into your little non-existent hole.

If you were such a good tribe the surely somebody (even your best player - Yato - *cough*) would have nearly half of my kills? But no. Internal nobles rule - 'We are Kings'. 'We noble barbs and internals and are proud!' - Should be your motto, suggest Yato updates the truth.;)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2084

And yes I do have a track record of leadership, this world is a simple example (having lead a tribe much bigger than Seph can ever imagine and bearing in mind all Yato has just done mass mergers) but you may need to research on TW1 to find the perfect example (XLR is your hint), but it was probably before you were even born my child/princess.

You see, the problem with you and YOUR (not you're.. are you a kid?) logic is that you aren't able to accurately compare for peanuts. Firstly you tribe to compare yourself to a tribe that started on a world a whole sixteen months after you started just shows how asinine your arguments are.

THEN you try and compare YOUR (see, it's not that hard ;] ) cute world winning tribe (that no one really has proof of by the way) that has 29 members (40 is the limit according to world settings) to tribes that have been and still are, far larger (members wise) than YOUR (three times in a row now heh) W19 XLR world winning tribe.
You can't and shouldn't compare total tribe points because that isn't indicative of how hard it is to lead a tribe. A baseline, fair comparison is simply how large the membership base was.
Your max membership would've been 40. Compare that to Kings peak members of 96 or mine on EN9 which was 120 (En17 is now ~60).

So anyway, it's quite clear that talking to you is unproductive because you like to spew random things that have no actual bearing on anything whilst the true facts people mention are conveniently ignored (ie. my post on the other page that was turned into players bashing my experience).

So whilst you continue to noble banned/inactive players, don't forget you're losing villages as well http://www.tw2-tools.com/en2/conquests/player/201981/.
Page two and three is my favourite. You talk about internalling as a bad thing that Kings does but you do it yourself on almost every single conquest page. And then there are pages filled with you losing villages.

DeletedUser2616

wait, you were on W19 Attilla? me too, the tribe i was in got ganked by BRAINS though :'(

DeletedUser1023

wait, you were on W19 Attilla? me too, the tribe i was in got ganked by BRAINS though :'(

Yeah XLR with Lauradestroya, Slytown, groperz, Barney to name a few - it was a long time ago. I remember BRAINS - decent tribe.

DeletedUser2084

Still thinking on how to reply? No problems, I'll give you some time.

DeletedUser2616

Yeah XLR with Lauradestroya, Slytown, groperz, Barney to name a few - it was a long time ago. I remember BRAINS - decent tribe.
I found my old tribe, I was in "Saints Academy", it was my first world for the game. I can't remember the name I played as though, probably some edgy BS name teenage me came up with :p

DeletedUser3001

I found my old tribe, I was in "Saints Academy", it was my first world for the game. I can't remember the name I played as though, probably some edgy BS name teenage me came up with :p
I bet you went under the name "LifeIsPain" or "NooneUnderstandsMe"

DeletedUser1023

Still thinking on how to reply? No problems, I'll give you some time.

Your being ignored since you have no reason to be here, probably no reason to exist tbh (you continue to troll forums irrespective to you in the mean time), but, hang on, maybe you're actually playing this world? No, didn't think so, but you might be amiable with Yato and her extendable penis. Go back and crawl under the rock you came from, if I ever meet you on the battlefield you will be on the top of my 250million kills. As the meerkats say 'simples little princess'

DeletedUser1023

Yeah I remember them too, all I do remember is I had a warm up world, where I learned the ropes, since then I'm pretty much undefeatable :p

DeletedUser2084

Your being ignored since you have no reason to be here, probably no reason to exist tbh (you continue to troll forums irrespective to you in the mean time), but, hang on, maybe you're actually playing this world? No, didn't think so, but you might be amiable with Yato and her extendable penis. Go back and crawl under the rock you came from, if I ever meet you on the battlefield you will be on the top of my 250million kills. As the meerkats say 'simples little princess'

Hahaha you were so eager to reply to me till' I put you in your place. Sit down kiddo, you ain't nobody.

DeletedUser1914

Wow this thread got savage real fast.And while you brag about your 120m kills you forget that a tribe is needed to win......your single acheivments mean nothing if the enemy tribe is running over your other members.....

DeletedUser2084

Wow this thread got savage real fast.And while you brag about your 120m kills you forget that a tribe is needed to win......your single acheivments mean nothing if the enemy tribe is running over your other members.....

Don't let facts get in the way of his ego ;)

DeletedUser2616

Yeah I remember them too, all I do remember is I had a warm up world, where I learned the ropes, since then I'm pretty much undefeatable :p
I wouldn't go so far as calling myself undefeatable, but i do pretty good for myself these days :p
although i'll admit, while i know a lot about the game, there's still more tactics i can learn/practice

DeletedUser1023

Don't let facts get in the way of his ego ;)

If you were even playing this world your comments would be vaguely valid. Ego? - I'm not the one who's personal profile said 'pretty sure I'm better than you, best player on this world in fact' just before you had your ass handed back to you on a plate.

DeletedUser1023

I wouldn't go so far as calling myself undefeatable, but i do pretty good for myself these days :p
although i'll admit, while i know a lot about the game, there's still more tactics i can learn/practice
Everyday is a school day! What I've learnt today is that even on the brink of victory Kings are still throwing money away like crazy, at least 3 players have P2W on walls and churches, I think almost 40 levels of walls and at least one church today alone. Wonder if they know they only get 200 crowns for winning? Its like paying $10 to get a shiny dime....

(But its a very very shiny dime)

DeletedUser2084

I'm pretty much undefeatable :p

If you were even playing this world your comments would be vaguely valid. Ego? - I'm not the one who's personal profile said 'pretty sure I'm better than you, best player on this world in fact' just before you had your ass handed back to you on a plate.

Hahahahaha just stop please, you're making this too easy.