• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bastille

DeletedUser1023

Its like torture, they either can't or won't finish us, not sure which, only Yato can provide that answer.

DeletedUser

ugh, finally. That was the most torturous end to a game ever. This game is so unbalanced and broken. I regret the time wasted and it is just sad how the game ended.

Oh well. Later.

DeletedUser2300

Congratulations to everyone at Kings, one of the finest group of players I have played with in any game.
Thanks to everyone for giving me massive support over the past two years, too many to mention, but Warewolf in particular for the millions of HC. I know AOW and TW enjoyed those stacks :)
Thanks to Yato for brining us all together and setting a fine example.
Well done to all those in TW who fought hard and fair until the end, despite the grind.
Respect to Ivain, the toughest opponent I fought, although there are several I never really got the chance to fight properly.
Farewell to TW2 and a broken end-game.

Kil

DeletedUser1323

Congratulations to everyone at Kings, one of the finest group of players I have played with in any game.
Thanks to everyone for giving me massive support over the past two years, too many to mention, but Warewolf in particular for the millions of HC. I know AOW and TW enjoyed those stacks :)
Thanks to Yato for brining us all together and setting a fine example.
Well done to all those in TW who fought hard and fair until the end, despite the grind.
Respect to Ivain, the toughest opponent I fought, although there are several I never really got the chance to fight properly.
Farewell to TW2 and a broken end-game.

Kil
Thank you for providing a civil congratulations to both sides of this long conflict. Congratulations to both sides as this took a lot of effort to endure till the end. Huzzah to all players of EN2. However, I still think you should stick around to see how a new world works, if you have not done so already. This legacy realm lacked a lot of the features in the later worlds and it does alter how the game is played to be more player friendly.

DeletedUser1023

Congratulations from myself also, some real tough stacks to crack, in the end the amount of support from the backlines defeated both HNE and TW. I hope I proved myself a troublesome adversary, even under 12k+ attacks. Thanks to the friends I made, even if on 'the wrong side'. Good game all.

DeletedUser1323

lol, they deleted my post. Oh well.

Mods can't take the truth I guess.
Moderators can handle the truth when said respectfully and on topic. The violation of forum rules is not the best way of communicating your version of the truth. The proper way of going about it is to put in the idea/suggestion to get the end game finished without devolving into a flame war. The more that players get on board that there is a lack of an end game the quicker it gets moved up the to do list. When less than 100 players are asking for that to be fixed, compared to the 1000's asking for other fixes, it gets pushed down the list.

DeletedUser486

The more that players get on board that there is a lack of an end game the quicker it gets moved up the to do list. When less than 100 players are asking for that to be fixed, compared to the 1000's asking for other fixes, it gets pushed down the list.
I was unaware that so few of us have been asking for the end game to be completed, I guess we are only 2 years in. Just how far down the to do list IS completion?