• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bastille

DeletedUser1023

Much respect, although our borders don't cross, if they did it could be even more carnage. You do have much more available LTS though :p

DeletedUser2616

any updates on this world? I'm curious what's happening within, village % hasn't changed since last month

DeletedUser2300

DeletedUser

Yep, the whole noble mechanic is completely broken.

You can make more nobles if you only attack barbs and stay away from actual wars.

DeletedUser3671

farm the inactives and you can easily make more nobles than that a day

DeletedUser3671

true, but still its just like recruiting troops. Click a button and your done. Although its just 2 click one with the mouse and 1 with the keyboard

DeletedUser3671

I understand what you mean though... It takes a lot out of you.

DeletedUser

farm the inactives and you can easily make more nobles than that a day
lol, what inactives? DO you know how many villages you have to farm to make enough coins for 1 noble at this level?

The closest barbarian village to me is many hours away.

DeletedUser3671

It's just one long grind mate, try creating a 1,000 village differential when you can only create one or two nobles a day and whenever you take an an enemy village it just frees up a noble that can be used to take one of a huge number of inactive villages in a huge dead world, but we will get there in about another 10 years :)
This... im assuming it is the same world...

DeletedUser2616

That's why I usually fade out as a world progresses. I struggle enough after the 100 village point, can't imagine how much of a strain 1000 is o_O

There needs to be an upper limit to the amount of coins per noble, maybe after 400 nobles the coins per noble flatl ines

DeletedUser1323

That's why I usually fade out as a world progresses. I struggle enough after the 100 village point, can't imagine how much of a strain 1000 is o_O

There needs to be an upper limit to the amount of coins per noble, maybe after 400 nobles the coins per noble flatl ines
This idea has been tossed about before, a cap to the number of coins need to make a noble and a total villa cap.

DeletedUser

you can't cap the coins. Just give other ways to earn coins other than using resources. An active player should be able to generate more coins than a player that shows up once every few days to mass mint.

currently, it is the opposite.

DeletedUser2111

You are a funny guy, you lost your entire first tribe so now you seek to lead a second. How many failed leaders does TW have now? I lose track tbh and more on the way to rally to the banner it seems? and please don't mention strategy again, it left this wasteland of a world about a year ago ;)

I dear say you are not adding me to the list of failures Kil, although I may not have lead any tribes up till TW, I have been around since W2 of TW1. Although I suppose we could have rolled over and died like a lot of people said we would a year ago. :p As for strategy it actually left about a year a half ago, as did 75% of the players on the world.

DeletedUser1594

about a month ago i think -K- was a little over1000 villages away based on the top 10 villages, just checked now it's down to about 620, probably another 2 months to go

DeletedUser

all depends on players going inactive. Winning the war of attrition is the only way to win this game.

In the immortal words of Joshua, "A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?"

and more....

Stephen Falken: The whole point was to find a way to practice nuclear war without destroying ourselves. To get the computers to learn from mistakes we couldn't afford to make. Except, I never could get Joshua to learn the most important lesson.

David Lightman: What's that?

Stephen Falken: Futility. That there's a time when you should just give up.

Jennifer: What kind of a lesson is that?

Stephen Falken: Did you ever play TRIBALWARS 2?

Jennifer: Yeah, of course.

Stephen Falken: But you don't anymore.

Jennifer: No.

Stephen Falken: Why?

Jennifer: Because it's a boring game. It's always a tie.

Stephen Falken: Exactly. There's no way to win. The game itself is pointless! But back at the war room, they believe you can win a nuclear war. That there can be "acceptable losses."

Last edited by a staff member: