• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bastille general chat

DeletedUser

You can talk about anything TW2 related here, especially since there is not really a "general tw2" sub forum of any kind.

DeletedUser430

Quick question by chance can we get some African American avatars (ingame as well). :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

nah we don't want ebola to spread in our providence.

DeletedUser

UnlawfulResponsibleIndochinahogdeer.gif

DeletedUser700

question wat do i do if i am not sure if my neighbor has abollo virus?

DeletedUser

coolnite7;n2629 said:
Quick question by chance can we get some African American avatars (ingame as well). :rolleyes:
Any update on this? There were black people in the medieval era.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm not black but I identify as black so I'd appreciate it if my ingame avatar could represent me as a view myself.

DeletedUser

Not sure what you are talking about, Rellik. I think it is reasonable to request the German developers to include avatar races other than Aryan.

DeletedUser

We definitely need more support for PoC avatars.

And while we're on the topic of diversity, does any one else find it reprehensible that the devs have not seen fit to include an option to make mosques and synagogues instead of churches?

Allahu Akbar, brothers!

DeletedUser

^ Or better yet, just call it a place of worship for everyone in general

DeletedUser

I would like a Place of Reflection for Atheists like myself to go stroke our neckbeards while we drink Mountain Dew, eat Doritos and pontificate on our own intellectual superiority and the most recent episode of My Little Pony. The tech upgrade could be a Hat Rack for our fedoras.

DeletedUser694

What about just putting a general selection of avatars there are not enough.