• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bashpoint calculator

DeletedUser

I have been trying to figure out how troops killed related to bashpoints, i lost 20 spears and 25 swords to a player and he gained 205 bashpoints, how is this calculated? Also are defensive bashpoints calculated in the same way as offensive and are the same number of points gained when supporting?
Thanks for any responses!

DeletedUser

"and are the same number of points gained when supporting?"

Anyone? I lost 4.5k support troops a while back and got nothing for it.

DeletedUser1446

Unfortunately that's how it works: you don't get bashpoints when supporting.

DeletedUser2185

If they did, it would be a tad overkill.....Support is not meant to count toward Bash, thats either when you attack or get attacked.

DeletedUser1446

But it would be nice not to omit those who don't waste their troops but sent to teammates. Supporting players should have some satisfaction from this. :) They are also loosing their troops.

DeletedUser2185

no I agree, and It makes sense, but I also see why they do that.

Its because they want players to be active about participation in a war, and not just sit and turtle troops

DeletedUser2062

i feel if you support a tribe member or friend the satisfaction of a successful defense should be more than enough :-D just my 1 cent

DeletedUser2185

I agree to the same point to a certain point, but yes

DeletedUser2122

didn't want to open a new thread,when you support a city of your own and you get attacked do you no get the defensive bashpoints?

DeletedUser

didn't want to open a new thread,when you support a city of your own and you get attacked do you no get the defensive bashpoints?
Supporting villages of your own will not give you bashpoints. If you have a mix of defense originated from the attacked village and support from other villages. Then you will only get bashpoint partly.
source: my own experience

DeletedUser2122

That is crap:(
I killed over 8000 units a while ago and you're telling me i get no defensive bashpoints?!

DeletedUser2185

Yes we do not give bashpoints for self-defense. The only way you get bash-points is by defending with your current village defense from that village.

-Canibal

DeletedUser

Yes we do not give bashpoints for self-defense. The only way you get bash-points is by defending with your current village defense from that village.

-Canibal

Well that is ridiculous. Your Defensive Bashpoints no matter how Inno or whoever would like to spin it should count towards any units you kill in any village you own. You defended it and should get the rewards(satisfaction) of destroying their units. I think someones head needs to be pulled out of you know where.

DeletedUser2122

Actually this was a while ago now you get bashpoints for whichever unit supporting a villge. You even get bp for supporting tribe members.

DeletedUser2635

Well even tho you are right Cuddles, it wasn't a while ago when the change occured, probably a month or so. :)

DeletedUser2185

With the new balancing update this shouldn't be an issue anymore; but believe me I agree with getting Bash-points for supporting not just attacking.