• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bash point calculation

DeletedUser

How are offensive and defensive bash points computed? Is it the amount of farm space killed?

I noticed that defensive bash point is really low even after killing a lot of enemy attackers.

DeletedUser

I believe defensive bash points are calculated based on how many troops you kill while a defender.

DeletedUser

Syzygy05;n16056 said:
I believe defensive bash points are calculated based on how many troops you kill while a defender.

Does this mean that if you kill 1 axeman as defender you get 1 bash point and 5 points if you kill a light cavalry?

Can some admin confirm this?

DeletedUser16

Bash points are calculated by provisions. So the correct answer would be one dkid1574 provided.

1 axe = 1 provision = 1 bash point
1 LC = 5 provisions = 5 bash points

DeletedUser

The defensive bashpoints are not working properly, I killed 2 nukes while defending and received zero defensive bashpoints. I noticed that this happen when I send support from some of my other villages.

DeletedUser430

Elphin;n16872 said:
The defensive bashpoints are not working properly, I killed 2 nukes while defending and received zero defensive bashpoints. I noticed that this happen when I send support from some of my other villages.
This was also reported along within ranking not updating. I hope that this will be corrected in 1.7 update. In some cases bashpoints have just taken a few hours to update ingame.