• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Barracks shortcut bug

DeletedUser3448

I am on Chrome V55 and I have come across a bug regarding accessing the barrcks by clicking on the troop you want to train from the top right hand troop info section.

When Clicked, the timeline pops up from the bottom messing with the screen, you have to click the arrow twice to get rid of it

below is a screenshot of what happens, I am afraid I'm not the most computer literate so have tried to make as clear as possible.
upload_2017-2-2_11-9-52.png

Please note, this does not happen by going into the barracks normally or by pressing shortcut 'B'
It only happens when I click the troop info at the top right hand corner (the one you can hide and unhide with the arrow)

Hope the above makes sense.

Regards,

ES

DeletedUser4323

Does the same thing happen to you when you use Firefox?

DeletedUser3448

I don't have firefox on my laptop. Maybe someone with firefox can test?

If anyone reading this on firefox is so inclined, it would be greatly appreciated.

Failing that, I could download and test, but I would rather not.

DeletedUser2193

Was just about to write about this.
Not really sure what triggers it, as its not that it opens the timeline always, sometimes i can click on the troops and it works as it should, sometimes it opens up the timeline.

Also cleared cache and tested on Firefox. Same thing happens.

DeletedUser3448

Just did a bit more testing loading and unloading the barracks. It seems to happen with the offensive units only.

Clicking spear, swords, archers, HC and any of the HoO units and Nobleman and Pali buildings does not appear to cause the bug.

DeletedUser2193

Happens with all barracks units to me. Just got it with spears swords archers and HC too. Not happening with HoO / nobles / pally. Timeline is not opening on every click, no clue what triggers it.

DeletedUser4323

Please put in tickets in the worlds this is happening and we will be able to look into it properly.

Last edited by a staff member: