• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Barracks Queue

DeletedUser

If I queue up my barracks, several days into the future, and then Level up my Barracks, is the unit production rates/times, reduced on my queue accordingly based upon the new level of the Barracks? Or are they still produced based upon the level of the barracks they were put into the Queue at.

DeletedUser

They do, I've watched my active recruit queue at the moment my barracks completed a level, and it shaved a few hours off the time.

DeletedUser

Side note: It takes a long time to build 22,000 units worth of population =x Even with L25 Barracks.

DeletedUser486

Syzygy05;n15747 said:
Agreed, Building a full nuke takes 2 weeks. Which is a lot of time.
Takes so much longer starting up, or at least for me it did... Only now am I building two week nukes.

DeletedUser

It indeed takes alot of time compared to TW1, attackers had alot of advantages compared to defenders. For TW2 this was decided to turn it somewhat around.

DeletedUser486

WhiteTiger;n15756 said:
It indeed takes alot of time compared to TW1, attackers had alot of advantages compared to defenders. For TW2 this was decided to turn it somewhat around.
It IS nice to see a new take on it, I do believe some more balance is required as it is so biased towards defenders (longer build time during start up, province faith etc) that not many are willing to fight. They just recruit, and merge and noble barbs, and then that makes the offensive exponentially more difficult.

DeletedUser

Exactly. If a full 6k axes, 2k LC, 875 MA, 230 ram nuke can't break 1 solid defense on an equal level than the incentive to pursue difficult targets diminishes significantly. And when you couple that with the fact that rebuilding a defense is much faster than it is an offense you will naturally progress into a more defense oriented game. And you can't wage war with just a defense.