• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Barbarians

Greetings Warriors,

I went through 50 conquest pages from tw2tools today, and I am so highly disappointed as 80-90% of village take overs are from barbarians (400-450 out of 500 villages).

I don't think I have seen it anywhere before abused to such extent...

Do you not understand this is what you need for farming, that it is considered by TW community a bad practice, and that it makes you a douchebag? You prove yourself not capable of taking out other players and lose respect.

I understand few cases where you were taking down a player and he restarted, or if you boosted a villa with masters of loot, but it definitely is not a case in most of those conquests and I seen for myself players taking ~ 500 point barbarians (why?!).

I really hope that to those who it applies, and new players to TW2, will reconsider and stop abusing doing it.

Best Regards,

Warchief of the Horde

DeletedUser1914

And so it begins
There's a few reasons people will do this that I've seen over a lot of worlds
#1 their new and don't want to fight people(they generally have really low troop levels)
#2 as stated in your post the player restarted or it was moled
#3their an experienced player looking to lockdown their province so as to make it harder to wipe them out
#4 their sim city players and you should noble them unless their option 3

First and 2nd villages of all players are shown in the conquests list as barbs conquests ... you can take a look at your own conquests list and you will see two barbs there ( more if you nobled barbs )
your world is only 2 weeks old ... ~80% of the conquest being barbs (50-250pts) is very normal , most of them are new players/players getting their 2nd villas or players restarting ... doesn't mean players aren't nobling barbs but the conquests list is inaccurate about barbs when the world start ... except when it comes to +250/300 pts barbs

DeletedUser4406

ummmm I try to noble players, but the province i entered suddently turned barb? Not because i play sim city but because i had 2x full nukes hammering them :)

DeletedUser1914

Their tribes couldn't stack them? Mustn't have been good tribes then

DeletedUser4406

no they didn't stack in my situation because i show a large offensive of troops.

in this game i have found that a lot of people are to afraid to sacrifice their troops for the cause. or they are willing to sacrifice but they do not have enough to sacrifice to make a difference.

DeletedUser1914

no they didn't stack in my situation because i show a large offensive of troops.

in this game i have found that a lot of people are to afraid to sacrifice their troops for the cause. or they are willing to sacrifice but they do not have enough to sacrifice to make a difference.
thats stupid then.If tribes would oh i dont know only recruit active and helpful people it'd be easy.
If i called for support from my tribe (19 members) and ask for a small force of 200 swords spears and archers(which we all have) then thats 3.8k troops of each type and a 11.4k provision stack.But noo tribes take in any players and many dont bother sending support at all

DeletedUser4413

First and 2nd villages of all players are shown in the conquests list as barbs conquests ... you can take a look at your own conquests list and you will see two barbs there ( more if you nobled barbs )
your world is only 2 weeks old ... ~80% of the conquest being barbs (50-250pts) is very normal , most of them are new players/players getting their 2nd villas or players restarting ... doesn't mean players aren't nobling barbs but the conquests list is inaccurate about barbs when the world start ... except when it comes to +250/300 pts barbs

Exactly this. It looks much worse than it is. People restarting will show up as having nobled barbs. Its also pretty fair if you've been attacking someone, they restart, and then you noble their now barb village. That's happened to me three times already

DeletedUser4437

Some other reasons why ppl noble barbs:
- makes it more difficult for other players to enter their province (in that case, you should have to noble ALL barbs - which is basically impossible or just insanely stupid)
- if other ppl are nobling barbs, then why shouldn't I? (uhh, so when other ppl are doing stupid stuff, you're going to do it too? - make your own smart decisions and be better then those ppl)
- it's easy noble, no troop loss (yeah, true, but if you don't first noble the players around you that could be a problem for you in the future, then you are going to have a big problem in the future as they will be more difficult to noble once they have grown more)

just saying....