• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Barbarians going crazy

• Thread starter DeletedUser4221
  • Start date

DeletedUser4221

I'm on Valkenburg and in my province most of the Barbarians are around 700 points. However in the past three days 3 of those villages have all overnight boosted their level to 2093, 3883 and 3476. All of their points come from high level resource pits and the 3883 has level 30 for all of them (the 2093 also has a chapel which I thought odd). So my tribe thought that someone would see an easy village to conquer, so we supported the 3883 village with multiple groups of soldiers only to have them consistently attacked by something. It wasn't someone nobleing the village as we got no Blue blood achievements and the morale did not go down when we lost. I don't think it was another player as the only one nearby that could send units has a large army and we got only small enemy forces that lost half the time. So unless there's something I'm not seeing can someone explain this to me?

DeletedUser4221

as I wrote this the Barbarian village on 3476 just jumped to 3839

DeletedUser2847

I guess someone have used about 400 Master of loot at each of the villas growing to 3-4000 point. So you might have 1-2 players trying to establish in the province to attack you

DeletedUser4221

I guess someone have used about 400 Master of loot at each of the villas growing to 3-4000 point. So you might have 1-2 players trying to establish in the province to attack you
Someone must be super dedicated to use that many master of loots. We are in a province with only our tribe and I'm sure that none of them would have those capabilities, and anyone in the surrounding provinces they would have ample Barbarians to do it for themselves and yet it is only our province that is affected.

DeletedUser2847

Everybody that use some money in the game have the capability to do it. But this has not happend in 5 min so i guess that many players work together and send master of loot at the villas And the reason do do it in your province instead of his own province is offensive. If they did it in their own province they get an ok villa at 4000 point. If they do it in your province they get an ok villa at 4000 points and plenty of ok villas to attack and noble in the future.

DeletedUser4221

Everybody that use some money in the game have the capability to do it. But this has not happend in 5 min so i guess that many players work together and send master of loot at the villas And the reason do do it in your province instead of his own province is offensive. If they did it in their own province they get an ok villa at 4000 point. If they do it in your province they get an ok villa at 4000 points and plenty of ok villas to attack and noble in the future.
Yeah I suppose that would make sense, but do keep in mind that our province is on the rim of the world and have very few large players aside from our tribe.

DeletedUser2670

Using the Master of loot before you noble a barb is a common strategy. But it can also be a guy who havent used his collection of masters and decided to start use them for no reason. And with the Resource deposit, he can have a pretty large collection of them as weeks have gone by.

DeletedUser2670

There you got your answer. A P&D player nobled a barb in your province.