• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Barbarian village suddenly jumping 2700 points

DeletedUser2920

http://www.tw2-tools.com/en15/village/5516/

So this was left by a player who gave up.
city was about 1800 points then, it slowly was growing for 2-3 days when I woke up today it being 4.7K suddenly resource producers was maxed out... Was still a barbarian village. Now conquered by Gorgaroth but still super weird. I suspect a bug, or someone found a glitch in the programming code and using it.

Can moderators plz explain how this could happen. Could a barbarian be "crowned" and speed built by itself?

I've put alot of money into the game and don't like stuff like this happens. It makes absolutely no sense...

DeletedUser2084

Gorg probably pumped it full of Master of Loots before nobling it. I did it just recently with my most recent village I conquered. Had around 150 MoL's from the Res Depo and just put it into a recent player barb and it went from 1.7k to 3.2k so was like hey, I'm going to noble that :p

DeletedUser2122

It's possible he used a ton of master of loots,@Gorgaroth did you?:p
If not it's best you submit a ticket in-game.

DeletedUser

Gorg probably pumped it full of Master of Loots before nobling it. I did it just recently with my most recent village I conquered. Had around 150 MoL's from the Res Depo and just put it into a recent player barb and it went from 1.7k to 3.2k so was like hey, I'm going to noble that :p
It's possible he used a ton of master of loots,@Gorgaroth did you?:p
If not it's best you submit a ticket in-game.
exactly... feel free to get someone to check my account, the logs of the attacks are still around... though, it is sort of an unfair strategy...

@Cuddles Assistant if you set up an account I'll send you the MoL notifications if you so wish

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2122

Not needed unless he sends in a ticket,I know it's possible just checking.:p

DeletedUser

@NORThaarr , normally tw2-tools will detect the crazy amount of increases due to Master of Loot use; Unfortunately it was down the last few days (12/31/2015 -> 1/3/2016)

DeletedUser1323

exactly... feel free to get someone to check my account, the logs of the attacks are still around... though, it is sort of an unfair strategy...

@Cuddles Assistant if you set up an account I'll send you the MoL notifications if you so wish
Now this will be the next thing to suffer from the nerf hammer because they did not think of it on their own and call it cheating, poor players skills cannot hide the stupidity of the OP.

DeletedUser

not necessarily... very few people use MoL's for the resources :D

DeletedUser

We've all (the players in SUR) known for a long time that Gorg uses MoL's on barbs before taking them, it's just sort of what he does (why do you think his average village points was so high? ;p)

DeletedUser

We've all (the players in SUR) known for a long time that Gorg uses MoL's on barbs before taking them, it's just sort of what he does (why do you think his average village points was so high? ;p)
yep, allows for massive amounts of growth, simply from the glut of resources... generally only go for barbs that were previously players though...

DeletedUser2754

@NORThaarr , normally tw2-tools will detect the crazy amount of increases due to Master of Loot use; Unfortunately it was down the last few days (12/31/2015 -> 1/3/2016)
Can you explain how this limitation works? What do you guys consider crazy amount. Because nowhere in the master of loot description says anything about it and some players like me, are just used to pile up the master of loot and one day will dump everything on the same barb. Now I read that most of those master of loots will not be taken into consideration.
It's not my case but you guys understand that there are players who use crowns to buy your promotional packs with master of loots and if they do the same as I, they will actually be throwing away their money because no one explained them how this works.

DeletedUser3311

Now I read that most of those master of loots will not be taken into consideration.
It's not my case but you guys understand that there are players who use crowns to buy your promotional packs with master of loots and if they do the same as I, they will actually be throwing away their money because no one explained them how this works.

What do you mean by that? It says that there's a 10% chance that a Master of Loot will upgrade a resource building. Is that what you mean by most of them not being taken into consideration?

DeletedUser2754

kappa, when I make a post and I quote someone, be sure to read who I'm quoting and you'll understand the doubt.

DeletedUser

kappa, when I make a post and I quote someone, be sure to read who I'm quoting and you'll understand the doubt.
kappa is not the only one that does not understand your comment ,
you quoted a post about an external stat gathering and helper site then proceded to ask about MOL limitations, but an external site only has control over how it gathers and compiles data about MOL use

DeletedUser2754

Sorry, my bad.
I misread, I thought he had written tribalwars2 detects the use of MOL not tw2-tools.