• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Barbarian battles

DeletedUser1313

hi everybody,
new player here, never played tribal wars, just started 2 days ago and i like it. is anybody kind enough to tell me what kind of army(as in numbers) is needed to defeat a barbarian village, relative to their village points? up to now, i did send all my army to various barbarian villages and never lost a unit. now i did send half of the army and yet i won again, no men lost. and how the loot works out? if i send army to the same village i get less and less loot everytime? many thanks.

DeletedUser486

In this version of tribal wars, barbarians do not build walls ***yet***. So they don't have a base defense, which means that any troops should survive, unless the barb is from a player who built up a wall, these can be identified usually because the player's village name stands.

Hauls are relative to the ratio of resources in the village. If a village has 10k wood, 10k clay and 20k iron, you will come away with more iron than clay or wood. Villages are continually producing resources, as long as you don't drain the village completely you will keep getting full hauls until you do drain the village, and then the village will still produce resources. If you send a spy to scout buildings, you will see the resources in the village, and the levels of the resource buildings, so you can tell how many resources are produced every hour.