• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bad Day 2.0

Wah, wah. We thought the bot we had was undetectable and now we got caught. Wah, wah. Not so big now you have to manually farm like the rest of us, man enough to play? No will probably just quit and cry about being ban.
u do know manual farming is better then the bot in early stages of the game?

what is a shame, is that DAC being some noob they are going to reach a Mid-late game.

I mean, good for me, it will be easier to eat them than a top tribe, but hell, where is the meritocracy?​

unless they microfarm a barb they molled and boosted using a script or bot ;)

if you would want to get every possible res out of that barb, someone that send random farms will still outfarm him, you will be stuck at 50 commands getting 18k total res per hour

if you would want to get every possible res out of that barb, someone that send random farms will still outfarm him, you will be stuck at 50 commands getting 18k total res per hour
And how do you think people got 1mln first in the first 3.5days of the world?

LOL. how many times have I heard this over the years from cheaters? Keep on. Inno is finally after that... I will gladly watch all cheaters get banned.
I have cooped someone who used a script, and he did not have as much farm as me lol

Also, inno's methods are flawed for finding cheaters

It's like, being an american, and getting shot because you have a gun you may have used it to rob a bank...

Perfect logic