• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

B&W vs. TheVirginChad King of the Rim All Claims Irrevocable Nobling With Remorse Unbowed to MRTs

DeletedUser4689

Now it is time friends we are on to day 2 of the war between The House of Black and White (300k points 167 villa MRT) and TheVirginChad King of the Rim All Claims Irrevocable Nobling With Remorse Unbowed to MRTs (15k points 7 villa player)

So far day one was extremely uneventful only a few fakes and a couple nukes dodged. One nuke flew into a stack of mine but unfortunately they were equipped with a ranger and fled like cowards. Otherwise I ate about 80 fakes and dodged 3-5 nukes or so. Hopefully day 2 can be more exciting. I will update this thread with future progress of this war.

Nothing Personnel Kid,
TheVirginChad King of the Rim All Claims Irrevocable Nobling With Remorse Unbowed to MRTs

DeletedUser4689

I don't particularly know as a technicality they declared war on NPK but there are 3 active members of NPK and the only one in any kind of proximity to them is me, (we are NE the other 2 actives in NPK are NW). They got upset at me for making a refugee claim on some dude who's 12k point tribe I was gobbling up. Now here we stand and well, it's embarassing for them.

DeletedUser4689

So far my casualties have totaled about 100 troops, 1 farm (lvl 26-25) in one village 1 hq level (17-16) in another village and some walls<10. I'm just upset that the nukes sent at my stack all had rangers on them. A shame people will p2w vs one player.

DeletedUser1431

Dear TheVirginChad King of the Rim All Claims Irrevocable Nobling With Remorse Unbowed to MRTs,
I will assist in another 1-man war from an opposite rim that they're populated around (SW).

May we be brothers from far off.

Best,
Lord Trenq, Man of Mans, General of Donkey Squabbling, Guider of Lances, Catapulter of Taverns.

DeletedUser4689

Good luck to you my friend. May we drink the blood of our foes.

DeletedUser4689

Day 3: the attacks have ceased, so I think it maybe time to call this war over. On an unrelated note I have 4 incomings at treb speed from a certain Creature...

Stats:
TheVirginChad:
Conquests:0
Village +/-:0
OBP gained:5500 +/- 250
DBP gained:1000 +/- 500

House of Black and White
Conquests:0
Village +/-: + several barbs
OBP gained:500 +/- 500
DBP gained:2500 +/-250

Thanks for the war. Even if it was uneventful.

DeletedUser1431

That's lame. Keep dismantling them! Don't give up. I'm just beginning on my side of the world!

DeletedUser4689

Day 4, the attacks have actually picked up again, got 16 incomings from them now. Still no nobles though, guess they must like the barbs more than my villas.