• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Autumn 2018

DeletedUser430

Please utilize this thread to discuss the Autumn 2018 event game. For more information or to view the update notes click HERE.

DeletedUser1104

"The chances to hit the bullseye are 2 times harder when compared to the other slots."

anyone ever seen this added in before? Or is this the first time?

I hope ppl are aware of this when they save shots and start determining their odds to see if they should shoot crowns. They may think that they have eliminated some targets and that they have like a 1/5 shot of getting the bulls eye when in reality they have like a 1/9 chance of hitting the bulls eye.

If this is new i really hope tw2 makes some announcement in game when it happens so players know.

I never knew about this before today...
so if this has been true in other gwens game then thats even more messed up (unless they announced it and i never saw it before).

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4689

"The chances to hit the bullseye are 2 times harder when compared to the other slots."

I hope ppl are aware of this when they save shots and start determining their odds to see if they should shoot crowns. They may think that they have eliminated some targets and that they have like a 1/5 shot of getting the bulls eye when in reality they have like a 1/9 chance of hitting the bulls eye.

If this is new i really hope tw2 makes some announcement in game when it happens so players know.

so if this has been true in other gwens game then thats even more messed up (unless they announced it and i never saw it before).

No offense but I think you might be naive here. I always assumed that there was something like this and since they actually said what it was it's better late than never. I guess you may not have too much experience with gaming if you think this is anywhere near as bad as it gets.

Although on another note it's interesting that China is ahead of the world in this department where they require games to disclose the odds of lootboxes.

DeletedUser1104

im not being naive. U can ask those who have shared a discord server with me the past world or 2. i have said a few times that ppl have thought that those with crowns in their account got worse luck than those who did not. Purely speculation really but it seems that those with crowns get worse luck lol.
I just ment this is the first time ive seen it noted and been told for sure that this is how the game works. There were plenty of other ways they could have (or did) make the wheel work without telling us. I was just wondering if we would get clarification on if this is how its always worked or if this is new.

DeletedUser4886

im not being naive. U can ask those who have shared a discord server with me the past world or 2. i have said a few times that ppl have thought that those with crowns in their account got worse luck than those who did not. Purely speculation really but it seems that those with crowns get worse luck lol.
I just ment this is the first time ive seen it noted and been told for sure that this is how the game works. There were plenty of other ways they could have (or did) make the wheel work without telling us. I was just wondering if we would get clarification on if this is how its always worked or if this is new.

I think you're right.
It's like the ''special deals'' aswell, getting 100% more crowns on purchase etc, I have never seen it, but I buy coins already, people who have never bought coins do get it.
New accounts get alot of benefits too, log in to suddenly get 40 free axes.

DeletedUser4581

Say it louder, say it prouder.....not that they ever will lol
I think you're right.
It's like the ''special deals'' aswell, getting 100% more crowns on purchase etc, I have never seen it, but I buy coins already, people who have never bought coins do get it.
New accounts get alot of benefits too, log in to suddenly get 40 free axes.
I get the special deals on crowns about once a year....sometimes it's a % more crowns or when Gwen is around it's extra shots and a couple of times it's been the bountiful harvest

DeletedUser4581

I went over and looked in archives on past events......this is the first time it has been mentioned about it being 2 times harder to hit bullseye (unless I missed one somewhere, which is totally possible as I am only on my first cup of coffee today)