• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Attitude of En players

What am I unaware of?
Assuming players quit simply due to villas being lost, This world has changed many times due to people's activity waxing and waning largely due to the world situation due to Covid, so please keep in mind people have to prioritize their personal home life and well being over this game at a certain point. Therefore it simply irks me when people throw around the oh he lost a villas villas and quit. I am not trying to diminish the fact that you have bene fighting hard on this world, but baseless assumptions as to everyone motivations are just pointless

DeletedUser5325

Well then I guess it was just good timing for me then : p

I hope they are safe from covid, and everyone here too.

DeletedUser4060

>they haven't infiltrated Jhin's tribe and got his co-op to send all of his troops on a three day trip to a stacked 2 village player

lmao do you guys even try?

DeletedUser5407

Lol, jhin-tribe..! Biggest joke in TW history. Noobs needing massive 5-6k+fakes and 10-15 accounts to take ONE player, i wont event mention ur failed massrains earlier.. -.-

And you use your top players for it too, among No. 1 player having three Times My villagecount and using it ALL. You guys are soooo embarrassing.. Really if you need what everyone can tell you are using, if u need that amounts of fakes, Nukes and players then you are TRASH! Probably the biggest trash tw has ever seen. You guys need to find games far away from THE strategic topic.
Hope for yall those nicks aint your usual standards, or whole gameworld would have laughed at you at this point.

Ill seek new achivement "defender of the server" from inno after today.

Good luck and sorry you just lowered whatever worth your gameprofiles hade within this game.

Btw you ALL have gotten beaten by a guy barely farming nor using PC, thats how bad you and your hillarious programs is.

1598716010998.png