• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Attitude of En players

DeletedUser5341

People love to talk, what can I say *shrug*

This world in a nutshell.
1593556888161.png

Out with the old, in with the new I say. If you can't keep up, we will replace ya with someone who can. Nothing personal, just business.

Glad y'all finally united and gave the game interest. Otherwise itd be a boring cleanup. Still winning. But very slowly now. But way more than it was a few weeks ago

DeletedUser5325

Glad y'all finally united and gave the game interest. Otherwise itd be a boring cleanup. Still winning. But very slowly now. But way more than it was a few weeks ago
can you explain how you are winning more now than you were a few weeks ago?

DeletedUser5325

i don't hate anyone, he's just a good sport with his replies. and there's historical events.
ah, I obviously don't know the historical events so I am out of the loop :p. Ah well as long as it in good fun, after all I truly do love this game even though the devs don't care about it :'( . First time back in like 6 years so its been a ride.

can you explain how you are winning more now than you were a few weeks ago?
U realize this is a Domination world right? Our Domination score is larger every week. Because we don't noble barbs. We take villages from tribes within the TOP 10. This is the ONLY way to win Dom worlds.

Plus we still get Conquest of the day, every day, as well as all other dailies and weeklys, so yes, we are winning more than the previous weeks.

U realize this is a Domination world right? Our Domination score is larger every week. Because we don't noble barbs. We take villages from tribes within the TOP 10. This is the ONLY way to win Dom worlds.

Plus we still get Conquest of the day, every day, as well as all other dailies and weeklys, so yes, we are winning more than the previous weeks.
Juice we have had conquest of the day for last few days. Also been tracking the domination conditions and JHN are at 50% of top 10 tribe village count.
At the end of June you were at 50% then in mid July you were at 49% and now back at 50%

DeletedUser5325

lmao only taking barbs are we? ok Ask Agent pain how hes doing, also ultra, pigron, lazy, rebel.

oh my bad you cant even ask the first 3 cus they quit after I took all their villas XD