• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Attitude of En players

DeletedUser2615

The key is not experienced players. The key is very active players and then having great guides that bring all players up to a knowledge standard. I find active new players have the most energy. And most active experienced players are not as knowledgeable as they thought. If anyone has ever been in my tribes they know I have extensive guides and it makes a huge difference to the overall quality of your tribe. I recruit many new players and they sometimes make up half my tribe. For an example, Ninja Khan was a new player when I recruited him in W48. He was instrumental in breaking the flank of the rank1 core tribe and defeated in battle their very experienced leader.

I was asking for smaller tribe limits 5 years ago. The main issue with them is that leaders like Jhin and I can use merging and recruitment to easily win worlds because we know how to keep a tribes quality high. A high quality tribe attracts high quality players. I try not to but still can get seduced by this easy road. World 48 I won with 40 players (42 at the very end). But world 51 I over used merging and ended in a situation where I could recruit/merge to 3/4 of the world. I decided to leave rather than win that world so fast and easy.

The answer to having better worlds is that we need better leaders. Leaders that dont give up their leadership to merge. Leaders that know how to create high quality tribes that include keen new players. If you want to win a world as a leader then you need to get good :)

DeletedUser4271

The key is not experienced players. The key is very active players and then having great guides that bring all players up to a knowledge standard. I find active new players have the most energy. And most active experienced players are not as knowledgeable as they thought. If anyone has ever been in my tribes they know I have extensive guides and it makes a huge difference to the overall quality of your tribe. I recruit many new players and they sometimes make up half my tribe. For an example, Ninja Khan was a new player when I recruited him in W48. He was instrumental in breaking the flank of the rank1 core tribe and defeated in battle their very experienced leader.

I was asking for smaller tribe limits 5 years ago. The main issue with them is that leaders like Jhin and I can use merging and recruitment to easily win worlds because we know how to keep a tribes quality high. A high quality tribe attracts high quality players. I try not to but still can get seduced by this easy road. World 48 I won with 40 players (42 at the very end). But world 51 I over used merging and ended in a situation where I could recruit/merge to 3/4 of the world. I decided to leave rather than win that world so fast and easy.

The answer to having better worlds is that we need better leaders. Leaders that dont give up their leadership to merge. Leaders that know how to create high quality tribes that include keen new players. If you want to win a world as a leader then you need to get good :)
All of us leaders and many players asked for a lower limit.
Problem is leading tribes is so much effort purely because the majority of the player base are sheep.It's easy to teach them how to play its another kettle on how tp teach them to think for themselves. So often I've brought new guys(and girls) into my tribes only to pull my hair out because if you dont tell them exactly what to do they look at you dumbfounded

DeletedUser2615

I have never found that myself except in low activity players? I suggest Caelum you kick those types of players :)

DeletedUser4271

I have never found that myself except in low activity players? I suggest Caelum you kick those types of players :)
You know/i presume you do how the tribes I've helped lead are run. by a council. I've always advocated the kicked of players that dont pull their weight dont communicate or etc. But i was 1 of at times 5 players on the council ,i could keep them from my squads and sections I ran but kick them from the tribe i could not do often.

Only dictatorships function
ALL HAIL ZABANYA.

Caelum; you quoted me for flaming earlier, then hurled pathetic and personal insults. I know, astonishingly enough, your forum banter is always more garbage than your play, and I'm glad to see that the dog shit recycled itself somehow and you're back.

Regards.

love it thanks for the profile analysis.....
merge to win pathetic tribe......as I said we have done 1 merge and that was to takeover a higher level tribe shell as well as lead the players left in that tribe shell after the leaders ran....ask JHN about being a pathetic merge to win tribe.....think they can help you understand that gamestyle
personal stats are garbage.....may not be the biggest player in the tribe and thats not the key. My role is to organise and lead not be the biggest player or most aggressive. That being said my OFF bash is 4.4 times my points and my DEF bash is over 2 times which means I get involved in team ops and provide DEF assistance
If we compare that to the #1 player in the world his OFF bash is 4 times his points and his DEF bash is 0.6 times his points....who is the better player? Who knows and who cares. We each have different gamestyles I don't require to be #1 only to contribute what I can to hopefully team success.....let me know if you need anything further explained
Okay? If you're keen on explaining multiplicatively how bad you are because you're inability to conquer villages, keep on keeping on. The #1 player is also like 8 times your size, and as his coop I can tell you he has more nukes that are full than you have villages? You basically just went on an entire paragraph about nonsense. You're inept.

If your here to merely flame someone please leave before i report you for being an asshat. I believe a few people got banned on frankencastle for doing exactly what you are.

I know it might seem hard to comprehend but not all leaders get big in points.
I myself have never been massive and yet i have lead and/or helped lead many tribes who have gone on to win or come 2nd in a world.
I believe the term "size doesnt matter" comes to term
I bolded the part that makes me think you've heard that a lot in your love life. Leaders lead from the front; they don't lead as the weakest members of a tribe. I've encountered you numerous times, and the only reason I know who you are is because of the troll-worthy babble you produce on the externals. Without that; you're just another "......who?"

DeletedUser4271

ALL HAIL ZABANYA.

Caelum; you quoted me for flaming earlier, then hurled pathetic and personal insults. I know, astonishingly enough, your forum banter is always more garbage than your play, and I'm glad to see that the dog shit recycled itself somehow and you're back.

Regards.
I bolded the part that you have no proof.Now forgive me but...where did i mention any names bar a tribe? a tribe is a group of player ergo it cant be pathetic and personal? or are we not allowed our opinions on how tribes should play these days?And once again you dont seem to be able to actually use the forums without yourself "hurling pathetic and personal insults" in reference to your dogshit part. learn some basic respect and courtesy.otherwise shut your trap.Your need to demean and belittle people is becoming grating.

I bolded the part that makes me think you've heard that a lot in your love life. Leaders lead from the front; they don't lead as the weakest members of a tribe. I've encountered you numerous times, and the only reason I know who you are is because of the troll-worthy babble you produce on the externals. Without that; you're just another "......who?"

You know who I am because I've lead tribes many of your members have been in or fought against. This isnt the real world where people are inspired by their leaders thrusting them to victory.This is a online game with no set way to win or play it.Do i lead from the front as you say? no..no I don't and anyone that played with me before (re 50% of JHIN) would know that due to work commitments from being a chef if i was on a frontline we would lose it.It's basic strategy for me to not be there when i could ,pre covid be gone for 10-12 hours straight.even with co-ops it wasn't fair to ask them to do that much work. Of course you'll see this/that as just an excuse because apparently tw2>work but hey whatever suits you.
Quite often I've been on frontlines via Co-Op especially in the earlier worlds (pre 21) where i was still in school and had more free time to spend/waste.But one doesnt announce who their co-oping to their enemies

Okay? If you're keen on explaining multiplicatively how bad you are because you're inability to conquer villages, keep on keeping on. The #1 player is also like 8 times your size, and as his coop I can tell you he has more nukes that are full than you have villages? You basically just went on an entire paragraph about nonsense. You're inept.
like I said Jhin different gamestyles. We play as a team not as a bunch of individualistic look at me prima donnas.

Ah, yes, the great and mighty caelum. lmao. The man who makes MRT tribes, alliances, and still always ends up rimmed and alone. Cool story, bro. You're known for your inept leadership and you being incapable if we're being open and honest here. The assumption of TW2>work makes me laugh though. Anyone who knows me knows.

DeletedUser4271

Ah, yes, the great and mighty caelum. lmao. The man who makes MRT tribes, alliances, and still always ends up rimmed and alone. Cool story, bro. You're known for your inept leadership and you being incapable if we're being open and honest here. The assumption of TW2>work makes me laugh though. Anyone who knows me knows.
You realise of course I've been rimmed once? right.... and that was on en21 when Someone i thought was a friend betrayed me.Purely because he knew my troops were defending a tribes Operation against me....

I make plenty of NAP's if i start a world early phase.I ally very few.If that's a reference to FOD's tendency to turn everything blue...see the council comment.Oft i was outvoted. then there's the fact I pointedly left after they made too many alliances in one of the last worlds i played with them.

MRT comment....I don't make MRT's. fact point I guess if you mean I help lead or take on new players that means i make MRT's? There's a distinct difference between leading a tribe with 100(back when there were enough people) members of which around 30/40 were experienced and teaching new players how to play.
MRT tribes is recruit everyone in sight and not do anything.
There is a distinct difference when you teach and ensure they actually work together and if they didnt they'd get the boot. that is not a MRT tribe.by your saying tribes like Yakuza NAN FOD LiM,UtD,KoV would all be MRTS. and yet they were all some of the top tribes of their worlds. What all those tribes have in common is they didnt take purely experienced players.They took new people taught them to play.Nowdays what we did back then seems to be frowned upon.because people want smaller tribe limits which is fine.but it leads to the same people grouping and the new people dying and then leaving and ergo.playerbase dwindles.
When i left on en50 something we still had enough members to have 4 somewhat same sized big tribes and 2 or 3 smaller tribes.Now were lucky to get 3 tribes with decent numbers. I put that down to a lack of effort and leadership.As Peacefrog said good leaders are hard to come by these days.Jhin doesnt feel that effect due to it being near purely experienced players. A good old circle jerk if you want to describe that is what this world seems like.

You realise of course I've been rimmed once? right.... and that was on en21 when Someone i thought was a friend betrayed me.Purely because he knew my troops were defending a tribes Operation against me....

I make plenty of NAP's if i start a world early phase.I ally very few.If that's a reference to FOD's tendency to turn everything blue...see the council comment.Oft i was outvoted. then there's the fact I pointedly left after they made too many alliances in one of the last worlds i played with them.

MRT comment....I don't make MRT's. fact point I guess if you mean I help lead or take on new players that means i make MRT's? There's a distinct difference between leading a tribe with 100(back when there were enough people) members of which around 30/40 were experienced and teaching new players how to play.
MRT tribes is recruit everyone in sight and not do anything.
There is a distinct difference when you teach and ensure they actually work together and if they didnt they'd get the boot. that is not a MRT tribe.by your saying tribes like Yakuza NAN FOD LiM,UtD,KoV would all be MRTS. and yet they were all some of the top tribes of their worlds. What all those tribes have in common is they didnt take purely experienced players.They took new people taught them to play.Nowdays what we did back then seems to be frowned upon.because people want smaller tribe limits which is fine.but it leads to the same people grouping and the new people dying and then leaving and ergo.playerbase dwindles.
When i left on en50 something we still had enough members to have 4 somewhat same sized big tribes and 2 or 3 smaller tribes.Now were lucky to get 3 tribes with decent numbers. I put that down to a lack of effort and leadership.As Peacefrog said good leaders are hard to come by these days.Jhin doesnt feel that effect due to it being near purely experienced players. A good old circle jerk if you want to describe that is what this world seems like.
Tl;dr

Is this where we cry about not being winners of the world? Hmm. I must have wandered into the wrong thread. Too busy playing and winning to sit here and cry about MRT when BOTH NEW ARMY AND WARFORCE HAD 100+ EACH. But hey....i guess 50 is now MRT too. Its whatever. Instead of trying to win and staying active and persistant, y'all come cry here and voice ur inexperienced opinions as fact.

Here is a fact. We dont even hold 50% Dom yet. The world aint even close to over. We barely even past half way. So put on ur big boi boots and quit acting like little girls. Do something about it. Dont just cry about it. Unite. Form 1 solid tribe built out of all the experienced and active and moat importantly, WILLING players. Do sonething about it. Seriously. I just read an entire thread full of complaints but all ive seen is players who quit after losing a couple villages. Didnt know how that translates into Jhn being the bad guys...but hey whatever floats ur boat.

DeletedUser4271

Is this where we cry about not being winners of the world? Hmm. I must have wandered into the wrong thread. Too busy playing and winning to sit here and cry about MRT when BOTH NEW ARMY AND WARFORCE HAD 100+ EACH. But hey....i guess 50 is now MRT too. Its whatever. Instead of trying to win and staying active and persistant, y'all come cry here and voice ur inexperienced opinions as fact.

Here is a fact. We dont even hold 50% Dom yet. The world aint even close to over. We barely even past half way. So put on ur big boi boots and quit acting like little girls. Do something about it. Dont just cry about it. Unite. Form 1 solid tribe built out of all the experienced and active and moat importantly, WILLING players. Do sonething about it. Seriously. I just read an entire thread full of complaints but all ive seen is players who quit after losing a couple villages. Didnt know how that translates into Jhn being the bad guys...but hey whatever floats ur boat.

It wasn't meant to be a jhin bashing thread.Your mate meowz came and started the insulting.
Original topic was that the one tribe that didnt have an abundance of new players said no were not fighting jhin because their big and going to win.... .

You say band together yada yada yada
If tribes do that you would be correct in saying its a mrt.
Then theres the fact the individual leaders dont likely want to give up control.Positioning in the map needs to be taken into consideration
The founder of N.A the only tribe with a skill lvl high enough is inactive etc. Its a nice thought but it will remain exactly that a thought.unlikely to become a reality.

Actual photo of Caelum.

Attachments

• 596D8D16-92C3-49D3-837A-B3D61DDBDA1C.jpeg
    596D8D16-92C3-49D3-837A-B3D61DDBDA1C.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 116
Who cares at this point who is MRT and who aint. If u really think the way things are going we will win, then why not join together and MRT? Nobody in JHN will give u shit for merging together. Cause maybe then we will have someone to fight besides the few BLK players. What do u got to lose at this point?