• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Attacks dying

Hello,

Today during our weekly update we had a server issue. This problem was present from 12:00 to 12:20 server time.
Several commands resulted in total troops lost. Our support team is giving back all troops that were lost, please contact them with with the list of reports from that time period.

Thank you for your understanding!

And what if I deleted my reports - I was annoyed and every time I looked at the report I got more annoyed? You guys surely have access to all the battle logs?

Rollback can't work, what about all the incomings that were en route and landed? I just wonder, am I supposed to make screenshots of 100 reports and send them 1 by 1 or how will that work?

DeletedUser3976

your report system is bugged.

people also have farm runs disabled a lot of the time because your game breaks the moment anyone has over 9999 reports in their inbox, read or unread.

i KNOW OF over 2000 reports where this happened, from just 5 players. you want 2000 screencaps from 5 ppl? you gonna start paying a salary too or are we just slaves?

Rollback can't work, what about all the incomings that were en route and landed? I just wonder, am I supposed to make screenshots of 100 reports and send them 1 by 1 or how will that work?
I don't think inno thought that through, incoming expecting everyone to collectivly submit 10000s reports

DeletedUser3976

And what if I deleted my reports - I was annoyed and every time I looked at the report I got more annoyed? You guys surely have access to all the battle logs?
lmao funny, what's a system log?

I don't think inno thought that through, incoming expecting everyone to collectivly submit 10000s reports
ye and then they will underpay their already depressed employees to go through 10000s of reports and manually add units into everyones accounts lol

also can i just request a 2-minute moment of silence from everyone for anyone who scripts and has suffered from this? we might just have the first case in 5 years where scripters get banned on this game because staff ACTUALLY HAVE TO CHECK THEIR REPORTS LMFAO HAHAHA how funny

DeletedUser5147

And what about all the officers that were sent as well? I would hate to be the guy that sent ~1000 MOLs at some barbs nearby only to get red reports.

DeletedUser5217

I hope the talk of roll-backs are just rumors...

They can (maybe) roll back old worlds even though it would be incredibly annoying & frustrating.. but they cannot roll back a new world like en58, that would cause so many more problems.

If they roll back to the 12th like some have mentioned, people like me (10 villas on en58...) will be back to 2 villages. Think about that... The players I rimmed, what happens to them? Do they come back?

My officers, the time I spent, the things I did.. A roll-back for new worlds would gut the world.

Roll-back old worlds (If you roll anything back...) but the new worlds need a better solution.

Edit: I've seen some things over the years I've played, but this has got to be the worst. How on earth can your routine backups be so far apart? How do you not do ad-hoc backups before executing any kind of update process?

C'mon, man! ;)

DeletedUser5217

as I said do y'all actually think they care :D

I'm starting to think they do not. Honestly... Askign us to give them screenshots of the >100 reports of their epic failure?

Riiiiight. Beautiful customer service.

It's like all those times you walk into Wal-Mart and an entire isle falls over.. Remember that? And then the store clerks are all like "Well c'mon everyone, let's pick up all this mess and then we can sell you products again!" and then all the customers spent their entire day cleaning up the Wal-Mart. Remember that guys? Remember?

Oh right, that hasn't and will never happen because Wal-Mart isn't run by crazy people who think their customers are also their employees!