• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Attacking bug

DeletedUser3647

Yet another bug popped up today.. When i try to send an attack and i select 3k LC and i click attack this window pops up saying i don't have enough troops even tho i do and i have to send half in one attack and half in another.. So far this only happened on barbarian villages, hopefully it won't happen on players..

Seems like every bug goes through me first xD

DeletedUser4323

Are you using a phone or a browser? If it's a phone, is it iOS or Android? If browser, which one?

DeletedUser3647

well i did post in browser issues so it's browser and it's opera

DeletedUser4323

Have you tried using Chrome or Firefox? The game is developed using those two browsers, so any issues you're having on Opera should be fixed by using them. If it's still not sorted, then put in a ticket and we'll dig a little deeper.

DeletedUser4519

I'd like to add, if I may. I've been trying to figure out why 40% of the time my mouse cursor goes across the officer bar the whole thing freezes up.

DeletedUser4519

I can't post the screen shot. Your blog won't let me.

DeletedUser4323

How are you trying to post it? What icon are you using? The picture icon beside the emote icon, or the link icon?

DeletedUser4533

I'd like to add, if I may. I've been trying to figure out why 40% of the time my mouse cursor goes across the officer bar the whole thing freezes up.
It's nothing to do with the officer bar; I use presets and have to reload several times per village to farm, as the village select cursor locks in place and can't be moved.

Been happening for several days now on browser.

DeletedUser3706

It's nothing to do with the officer bar; I use presets and have to reload several times per village to farm, as the village select cursor locks in place and can't be moved.

Been happening for several days now on browser.
TW2 officially does not support Opera. Try Chrome or Mozilla.

DeletedUser4533

Bah. Of all the browsers I'd tried Opera was the least worst until last week...