• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Attack arrival lag?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1623
  • Start date

DeletedUser1623

Hi, I recently researched "Military Academy" in the barracks, which should put me at 99% dicipline.

But still when I send my attacks very fast there can be a rather big difference between the landing times, I've seen up to 8 seconds difference between 2 attacks that were sent at the same time with 99% dicipline.

This is on the server San Servando, and it happens with both Firefox and Chrome.

Rqdcyzi.png

DeletedUser2084

I think it's server lag but it's gotten quite bad imo. Sometimes I set two presets: 1 for 4k MA 1 noble and 2 for 100 MA 1 noble. I press 1 and wait 5 seconds, press 2 three times, and ALWAYS, SOMEHOW one of the three nobles from preset 2 will get infront of the 4k ma 1 noble. Even if I wait five bloody seconds.

DeletedUser1623

I think it's server lag but it's gotten quite bad imo. Sometimes I set two presets: 1 for 4k MA 1 noble and 2 for 100 MA 1 noble. I press 1 and wait 5 seconds, press 2 three times, and ALWAYS, SOMEHOW one of the three nobles from preset 2 will get infront of the 4k ma 1 noble. Even if I wait five bloody seconds.

Yeah, it's really annoying! Well it's not an issue with my internet it seems then.. hope it can get fixed soon. =/

DeletedUser2185

Server lag most certainly. I will report this; this is something that will constantly need improving.

DeletedUser2084

Server lag most certainly. I will report this; this is something that will constantly need improving.
It used to be really really good maybe 10 or so versions ago but even since a particular version (I honestly don't know anymore it's been quite a while) attacks can really be all over the place even if your internet is quite good/stable.

DeletedUser2185

I will let them know, I will get the CM;s on this market to really push this one :)